Silver Mountain co-op run

from what i understand it was the mr nice ssh, but i could be wrong. i feel like i read that.

3 Likes

dam, where is the 4-8% terp flower hiding?? wish we had more Artisans in the market

2 Likes

Ya, fargosi is super expensive. i got some really good orange sunshine from them once. probably one of the more notable strains i smoked, classic. they were verbally pretty proud of their cut of silver mountain. they also though their peach crescendough was good, it was not.

thanks for the invite. if i make it back I’ll hit you up. I was just making the drive a few times a year…a long one to get to freedom.
I had dinner with the police up there once…it was pretty cool.
The one cop had pulled me over a few years before and just wanted me to know my lights were off, so cool.
I’ve been fishing in the lake a few times, but never caught anything.

3 Likes

Good luck @Cormoran

I’ll be watching along from the sideline, big cone joint in hand, cheering you on :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you @Cormoran for doing this preservation. I truly appreciate it.

And excellent work digging up all the information about Silver Mountain. I’m looking forward to see how they turn out.

7 Likes

That’s certainly one to try. The Man on the Silver Mountain is the best thing to listen to when you’re smoking the best weed. Rip RJD.

4 Likes

I greatly enjoy the cut of silver mountain im smoking on so I def am hoping you get a good turnout. It’s my main squeeze now. nothing else I have makes me feel as good. The terps to me are auto shop (lavender I think might be what I’m smelling) and a tad bit of mint, overpowers all other strains.

8 Likes

oooh! I have a pack of these I’ve still been meaning to run! Thanks for the hard work on this @Cormoran ! Will find a spot to setup my chair and kick-back for the upcoming action :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Hyped to see you preserve this awesome line!

Cheers and happy growing @Cormoran

6 Likes

Best of luck with your conservation project! :four_leaf_clover: :seedling:

5 Likes

Thank you @Cormoran :green_heart:

4 Likes

All out of likes for six hours but this run looks like it’s gonna be awesome. Can’t go wrong starting with Rainbow , that’s for damn sure! SSH is a favorite and Appalachia is one that has had me looking twice everytime I see it come up lately.
Good luck and great start! I’ll be keeping an eye out!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

7 Likes

Best of luck on the run!

3 Likes

Thank you @Cormoran !!! So how was that sample though…the one you may or may not have sampled?

3 Likes

Pulling up a chair for this one. All the best

4 Likes

The F2 I grew is some of the best weed I’ve ever smoked, and that’s what got me interested in doing this run… though I’d never want to smoke it in the evening, unless I wanted to stay up all night. :stuck_out_tongue: I was going to just grow some more of the F2s, but @Uprangewilly had the F1s ready to go around the time I was planning to get started, and here we are. I can take clones during the run and keep them around for myself, and preserving something like this for the whole community is more important than filling my jars again immediately. Not that many original packs left, I’m sure.

26 Likes

Good luck with the reproduction.

2 Likes

Now just to hurry up and wait…

38 Likes

Oh boy excited for this one! Thanks @Cormoran for your time to do this run and thanks @Uprangewilly for donating to even make this run possible.

Sending good vibes to the garden and to the donator. :seedling: :green_heart:

:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good job @Cormoran and @Uprangewilly, this should be a fun one!

3 Likes