Sincy & Vernal's Overgrow Fundraiser Seed Auction [Closed]

ugh, all these fundraisers and I’m so poor lately! :crying_cat_face:
Some great beans here, thanks for doing this guys!
And good luck to everyone bidding! ^^

4 Likes

@khaoohs lot #2 for $35, for @Sincy

2 Likes

Less than 6 hours left bump for the cause

1 Like

@TheShowMeHomie Six hours??? Is your time zone set proper? Mines says 59 minutes after midnight in NY NY.

2 Likes

Exact end of auction: 2020-04-01T04:59:00Z

(Please set correct timezone in your profile. )

I was thinking noon lol I’m high

4 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie There’s just under six hours left! Things are getting tense.

@khaoohs $60 on Lot A Bandaid Haze

2 Likes

Lot #2 (@Sincy) - @Enjoi802 $40

2 Likes

My packs still at 20 bucks lol I might have to actually leave the house and put some money on a card

1 Like

@TheShowMeHomie I was strongly considering bidding on that one, because im a cheap sob. lol Night’s not over I guess.

2 Likes

@Sincy @misterbee lot 2 $45

1 Like

@vernal @Jamescoldflame lot b $25

1 Like

@vernal @TheShowMeHomie lot c $25. Figured I’d give you some action!

2 Likes

Auction ended. Thank you very much for participation and @vernal and @Sincy for donation! :green_heart:

I’ve updated table in OP with auction winners and I’m currently sending them PM…
Thanks!

6 Likes

Was asleep well played sir lol

3 Likes

OMG @Enjoi802! Did you just snipe @TheShowMeHomie?! On OG! Auctions! So not for me, I would just get pissed off. Thank you all for supporting this wonderful site! Enjoy your seeds!

4 Likes

Can’t get mad about a well played game strategy lol I’m glad they went for more than 20 bucks

7 Likes

@AllOra I did bet almost 4 hours before close and tagged everyone. Figure if you wanted something you sit patiently and wait for your moment to get it. I feel I did so with out snipping. Now ten minutes before close for sure that makes me that guy.

4 Likes

@Enjoi802, my sense of humor is often expressed in curious ways. This was an example. I’d blame the pot but, if memory serves, this used to happen when I wasn’t high, too.
You’re fine by me.

4 Likes

I’m a master eBay sniper no shame in it lol
3 seconds is the sweet spot

5 Likes