Sintax Giveaways!

Lol I am very pleased I have persuaded your decision to enter. I’ve got my fingers crossed on this one and will sign up every time until that cloud is hanging over my grow tent…lol. I want one more strain for this falls grow and I’m zeroing in on this one.

1 Like

Wiki will stay open till Amazon gets here got a notification that my orders are delayed could be a few days. At minimum 7 winners for this!

13 Likes

Still no mail. So I assume Monday, sorry for the delay. Gives ya a few more days to sign up. Dunno what’s up with mail lately, seems like everythings been days late.

Wiki still open; 7-15 winners hopefully monday. Bonus packs stickers and game piece plant tag for bonus packs.

13 Likes

Thanks again for the opportunity @Sintax
K++

3 Likes

I seen the empty number so I took it hope no one minds ! Thanks @Sintax for a chance to win your gear !

1 Like

If I win some of these. They are headed to the front of the crack first list. Sounds to cool not to grow it plus all genetics that come from OG breeders are like burning bushes…Moses type shit.
Appreciate the opportunity. I love this place.

2 Likes

so 9,11 or 16? im a bit confused sir asking for clarification purpose

1 Like

Do ya have any pics of this well named beast? I’m willing to spend a long flower with her. Wife might get jealous but that’s okay…lol 9-11 isn’t that bad.

1 Like

The first post tells you I was gifted a large bag of them, don’t know much about them and haven’t grown them yet. Came from og member listed above.

Wiki still open till mail comes today hopefully.

3 Likes

You were given them by @AmnioticBaptism is that the answer your looking for !

2 Likes
4 Likes

I tried spelling out his name like 10 times lol, just kept getting it wrong. Quick solution. Lol

1 Like

Death cloud haze - Mountain Temple(Legend Farms cut) x Purple Columbian Chemdawg Haze the plants will most likely be 10 to 12 weekers based on time the moms and dad’s went. The terps should be pretty interesting the mom is tropical and the dad was fresh laid tar. There is no information available for these as I harvested the seeds in like March or April of this year so not many people have even had the chance to crack theirs yet.

13 Likes

You got my last like…I’m plum out, fingers crossed for everyone

Please let me know when this contest goes off that sounds to good to miss !!! And if you just giving them away I’m the seed whore your looking for ! Totally tag and keep you in the loop of my grow log !

Will you be sending out seeds so we can grow and find a fitting name that we can recommend to you a name that the plant tells us it needs to be a dominant force in the seed market .

We’re can I sign up for this I can find the sign up !

I know it’s tough when you’re excited about new seeds, but please read. :stuck_out_tongue: That contest was to name the seeds that @Sintax is currently giving away, so just keep looking for that wiki…

1 Like

Yes I’m sorry I did understand I was high and being a smart ass my apologies it was at a lonely and weak time !hahaha

1 Like

Gonna run winners today. Flips still haven’t showed up, haven’t got mail in 4 days, not sure what the issue is. Finding another way to pack up seeds. 6pm sharp. Bonus pack for a skull tag pop game.

5 Likes