Sintax Giveaways!

Thank you @Sintax very cool man! :sunglasses:
:green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

@ShiskaberrySavior @MoBilly @bassman5420 check it out!

5 Likes

Thanks for the shout out brother

2 Likes

@OhNo555 thanks for the heads up, @420noob thought you might be interested

Thanks @Sintax for the opportunity

2 Likes

@joheimgrohen Check it out buddy

1 Like

@Sintax Thanks for running a giveaway!

1 Like

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: “CONGRATS!!!” :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: Tagging @Tiander SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Sintax - Thanks for the opportunity ! Check this out @Cannabiscrusader and @DirtySlowToes

4 Likes

Thanks for this chance, man. Coming in quick with a big heart. Really do appreciate you :love_you_gesture:t2::purple_heart: id absolutely love the chance to grow this out. Fun name contest that got you here too. Radical.

@Smooth @smokenhike @beardedvet222

And @Tlander for misterbee

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag & retags guys, but I’m not in the US!
Have a blast everybody, and congrats @Sintax on your first!

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

If I win :trophy: some :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:, I will send you half of mine @Gadarien just sent me some global stamps! I still need to thank that generous OG. I got you bro :sunglasses:! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks for doing this, @Sintax !

@CocoaCoir @HighTilliDie @PhilCuisine , check it out, fellas.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind 3d printed “washers” I can send you a big handful

13 Likes

Thanks @Sintax for the chance

@Tlander

If you want to sign up I have a US addy and Ill be there in 2-3 weeks to pick em up.

I will get em back here and send em to ya.

I signed up already as I knew I would be there…

Cheers bro!

1 Like

I am a Canadian dude.
I love this idea… a fantastic idea.
3 or 4 washer packs fit in a birthday card and cannabis seeds are no longer illegal on both sides.

I just bred a Dream Catcher…Pre Heisen…Greenpoint… way way back…Original Greenpoint.
Blue Dream X Kate Upton StarDAWG.

I have a pair of my last few beans of Vietnamese Silver Leaf… I think Karma will ensue…and they will be a breeding pair.

I am elated to find a place…like RIGHT HERE…
I will trade for autos… :smiley: Or some ghost train haze crosses… that GTH mangles me.

2 Likes

Long day amending soil and moving pots outside. Managed to get a few things done.

If anyone guesses max verstappen’s fastest lap time before the race starts Sunday I’ll send you a surprise pack.

11 Likes

Id say 1:20:36 for his fastest lap.

2 Likes

I’m going in at 1.10 +/- a second or 2

1 Like

1:29.708 …

1 Like

Hm… he’ll break the current lap record with a 1:29.420 :joy:

1 Like

I will guess his vehicle experiences a malfunction related to a last minute post-qualifying adjustment shortly after starting and no laps will be completed and no physical injuries will result. Sorry guys, but that’s what the universe is telling me at the three beer mark.

5 Likes