SLH Seed Run! (Closed)

So SLH f5 is Ethos’ reinvention and not Green House Seeds’ original?

4 Likes

I have no idea, its one of the reasons I was hesitant, I don’t know the origins/breeder info

5 Likes

Well if shes Lemony, Hazey, and Super then It don’t matter haha all that much. I do love knowing genetic origins, but good smoke is good smoke.

7 Likes

SLH is some sexy smoke man

Also, could they be these ?

4 Likes

Did a little sleuthing and it looks like these may have originated from @Kushking902 via @DougDawson maybe he can speak to their lineage.

7 Likes

Muhahah :ghost:

6 Likes

What? Who knew there’s a wikipedia page on SLH?

7 Likes

Excited to see where this goes!
If you send me some SLH pollen if you happen to save any or have any to spare I can pollinate some branches on my SLH X Jack herer I have going. Be a nice little backcross, and then I also have a bleeder jack herer cut that I could pollinate.

7 Likes

Def interested in this run. I got ur purple moonshine seeds btw, stoked to grow em in the spring

2 Likes

KindheartedSecondGalapagosmockingbird-mobile

2 Likes

For sure! Dm me in a couple few weeks when they are full out, ill need a reminder

3 Likes

Haha, I’m watching signfeld now :laughing: so good

4 Likes

You had me at “haze”

7 Likes

I grew slh and made seeds recently.
I’ve handed out a few here.
These were ethos so I take no credit.
Not from strainly
Thanks for all you do for the community.
You’re a beast!!!

35 Likes

super lemon haze is great, i’m in too! :star_struck:

5 Likes

I would say do it if you have the time and space!!!

3 Likes

I wish I knew you were doing this lol I have a shit ton of these left, I could have sent more for your run. There’s 2 phenos. You will definitely want the shorter pheno. :wink:
One of them blows up but not as terpy the shorter one has the lemon your after
The ones I made, I used ethos f5’s for another cross and made f6 at the same time. It’s jack herrer x lemon skunk. Apparently, greenhouse told ethos that was the lineage of their slh.
If it’s the slh from strainly that was posted earlier then I don’t know the deal with those.

17 Likes

Would definitely be cool! The SLH is the only thing I ever won from Doug that never arrived so I wouldn’t complain about a shot to remedy that! :laughing:

8 Likes

Wiki is open! We are a go!

14 Likes

That’s great your killing it!

1 Like