SLH Seed Run! (Closed)

Sold it awhile ago unfortunately and by awhile I mean like 2 years ago

1 Like

Someone changed the question mark into an exclamation mark.

And it totally wasn’t me.

2 Likes

Mine was loud too, I took it apart and blew out all the dust and brushed the motherboard clean and the ps4 is running like its brand new

5 Likes

Cool bud
Nice to hear

1 Like

Lmao! @Rogue I guess that settles it :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Someone wants to sell your old and stoped ps4? To me by a cool price?
Lolol.

2 Likes

Ummm is that even a question ???! Yes please lol

I mean if you have the space and time why not.
And those all sound stable as they are F5s so that would make for some very awesome beans.

3 Likes

Lets go back to the slh thread :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

Mines going to go to my lady friends house, then we can play civilizations on it, it’s the only game she likes, lol… world domination… go figure :rofl:

7 Likes

Here are the 3 SLH boys

40 Likes

I saw a video on YouTube where they did that but mine had some more issues than just that like after I was playing for awhile it would stop the game and pop up an error but maybe it had something to do with all the dust it collected

1 Like

Oh hell yeah! Great repro run idea.
When they pop, I shall offer my blessings! :purple_heart::bear:

6 Likes

Sorry I don’t have it anymore but on the flip side the price has gone down even more since 2 years ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess it’s already settled but yes, please do an SLH seed run. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

More seeds is never a bad idea :grin:

Do it bud!

4 Likes

If any admin wants to set up a wiki, feel freeeee :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: it’ll be a few days before I can find the time or patience to do that. After my work week sometime. It’s be easier on my computer but I’m doing it all on my phone

11 Likes

SLH is the bomb!! Do it!!!

4 Likes

I’m definitely a fan of Super Lemon Haze. Always a nice taste and great upbeat buzz.

1 Like

So SLH f5 is Ethos’ reinvention and not Green House Seeds’ original?

4 Likes

I have no idea, its one of the reasons I was hesitant, I don’t know the origins/breeder info

5 Likes