SLH Seed Run! (Closed)

Nice Bud @Jinglepot , is all the bag seeds out. I signed in calman1955 US. YOU need country codes. ,I’m just a old school pain in buds ,thanks

3 Likes

Thanks! Ive sent the seeds to the distributors. They will sent them out in the fall box!

10 Likes

Many thanks again :green_heart:

3 Likes

Seeds received🙂 and packaged.

:green_heart::seedling:

13 Likes

All the pieces are falling into place…excellent! :grin::grin:

11 Likes

Is it too late to sign up? I couldn’t edit the post.

This is closed was for the fall box that was just sent out already @cannacrab

3 Likes

Amazing job brother! @Jinglepot :metal::raised_hands: Stunning flowers and beans! Thank you so much for spreading all the lemony love! Received mine yesterday in the fall box :gift: Did you get a chance to sample all phenos yet?

3 Likes

Not really, I mean, they were all seeded. I did smoke some of the seeded buds, but they weren’t dried or cured properly as my goal was to get seeds out to everyone. I had one plant I did cure and I’ve just about finished it off, it’s super peppery and such a Haze smoke its crazy. Smooth too. Smells like lemon pledge, tastes like lemon pepper. Just no pheno smoke comparisons , just visual grow comparisons and smell comparisons

14 Likes

Oh lol sorry! Buds looked so good i thought you had a separate clone run going of it! Fantastic job bro and thanks again for the great contribution to OG!! :100:

4 Likes

I got my Fall box today and looked at the SLH seeds and I have to say they are the smallest beans I have ever seen :grin:. But there is definitely fire in those babies!

12 Likes

They are absolutely tiny! I was shocked at their comparison to the Sour Diesel

13 Likes

hey i missed this one is there anyone who has too many. i would really like to try this slh. best wishes

3 Likes

Check out the trading thread

Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2) - Overgrow.com

3 Likes

The bud structure of that male is really nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

He was an absolute stud!

1 Like

Is there any extra seed stock? If so I would greatly appreciate a pack :slight_smile: I can trade too if you need/want something just me know thanks ps super silver Haze is one of my favorites I used to breed with it I had a cheese pheno that was great

1 Like

I will be putting up a list for a few giveaways at the end of January on my Mars Hydro thread, keep an eye out, there will be A few SLH in that bunch

6 Likes

I never got around to finishing this thread and couldn’t remember if I even received the seeds. I just looked and I did! Those babies are small. Thanks for such a healthy puck.

You did a beautiful job on yours. I hope I can do the same thing. I’ve wanted this strain for a good long time. Thank you again @Jinglepot!

5 Likes

Completed seed run