SLH Seed Run! (Closed)

Calman1955 us

1 Like

The Lemon smell is UNREAL! Heavily laden woth trichomes. This bud has had a GREAT cure, not crispy, just that perfect sponge feel. I just can get over the quality of these plants and buds. The smoke is so smooth and a great daytime stone. :raised_hands:

Anyone getting these is in for a real treat!

63 Likes

Looks great. I bet the smell is awesome also.

2 Likes

1 Like

I was just saying to my roommate that I NEED to grow something for daytime smoke! Everything left in my jars is just wicked heavy and disorienting.
Really excited to put this in rotation.

10 Likes

I friggin love SLH, tho I never had it pure

This is SLH(Shanti cut) x Cherry Cake.
Extremely dense nugs, total euphoria

20 Likes

Are there any leftovers of this? My mouth literally filled with water as I looked at those buds! :laughing:

5 Likes

There will be some giveaways after everyone who signed up gets their seeds :v::v:

14 Likes

Nice
Thank you for that.

3 Likes

@Jinglepot Mouthwatering !!! Damn!! :flushed: :confused: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

These are definitely going to be the first thing I pop next year.

3 Likes

Glad to hear! I love seeing seeds I’ve made out there! Makes me a proud papa! :wink::grin:

4 Likes

This SLH would be great for extraction. Checkout the end of this joint. Its sooooo resinous, just straight pooy. That’s only 1/2 a joint worth too!

27 Likes

Headed for the starting gate!!

2 Likes

Sad I missed out on these, if anyone ever wants to trade…

3 Likes

Next round, hit me up, id trade for some - even a next F-gen

3 Likes

Nice Bud @Jinglepot , is all the bag seeds out. I signed in calman1955 US. YOU need country codes. ,I’m just a old school pain in buds ,thanks

3 Likes

Thanks! Ive sent the seeds to the distributors. They will sent them out in the fall box!

10 Likes

Many thanks again :green_heart:

3 Likes

Seeds received🙂 and packaged.

:green_heart::seedling:

13 Likes