Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Woo hoo, mine are awake! Faster than expected. My new seed starter tray is keeping me from screwing them up… man I was having bad luck this year.

They’ll have some company. I just sprouted a few Plat Huck Cookies x Blue Magoo, and dropped a few M.O.B. x Cocoon the day before SL x Unknown. In search of terps!

7 Likes

Thanks @GrowHard. I’m stupid and didn’t know what was go in on lol. I think I gotta beast of a strain. Ty for the QM mix as well. They’ll be ran separately so I can make seed. Thanks bro. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I got 5-B. It can only be fire. Thank you @GrowHard
Also thank you @ModicumGenes @SamwellBB @MomOnTheRun

Also thank you @Sebring @LemonadeJoe @ReikoX for helping keep this site A1

14 Likes

Mine are all up and getting after it under the T-5s, and looking swell. Even the slowest of the bunch is up and looking fine. I have to find more soil mix, I believe… I’ve been too frisky this year in the seed popping game!

Maybe I’ll win that LED light @Zoey is giving away. Man, I need one more light really bad. But, if not, I’ll run what I brung!

7 Likes

Just dropped 3 in a moist paper towel…lets go 5B…lol😎

7 Likes

Pictures of the Mothers that have been accounted for:

no names?!?

-GH

25 Likes

I got 5-C, thank you very muchly, in your opinion would I be better off growing them indoors or out?

1 Like

What is the 3rd image from the top? All are remarkable.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

My 5 are really coming on quick. All very healthy seedlings. One was much slower than the other 4 but now, it’s almost hard to tell the difference between her and the others… (her… heh, power of positive thinking).

Man, always wanted to grow the Snow Lotus. This is going to be fun, just look at those pics above… are there any losers? Doubtful.

All but the last pic makes them all seem like they kept the same structure… sort of. Very nice looking moms. woo hoo!

5 Likes

I do all my work inside, so I cant really speak about indoors or out.

-GH

6 Likes

Whichever is 2nd to last is what im hoping for

5 Likes

I don’t think I saw this thread until now somehow. Really cool idea it’s gonna be interesting to see what people manage to find from these. Thanks for all your work on this!

5 Likes

This thread has me seriously considering whether I should attempt to run a few of the seeds I received in my mini cab, or whether I should wait until the main tent has room. I think it’s probably best to wait, but I might have a hard time with waiting, lol. :wink:

7 Likes

Other than myself, only @oleskool830 has actually ran any of the Snow Lotus bx seeds. He has some of the Queen Mother Goji BX that are ahead of mine. So I’m not making any promises on what is to come. All of the mothers used are stable throughout their flower cycle.

I personally do them small the first time through, and save the big space for something that has been proven. Most importantly time wasted, cant get that back. Less time, space, and money on the unknown, and you can run more.

Rolling the dice is fun too
-GH

Edit: @vernal just cracked some of the Mango Haze x Snow Lotus

16 Likes

Yes it is! But when your dealing with Goji, it is not really rolling dice. I have found that EVERYTHING I cross to a GOOD Goji, will come out fire. Done 3 so far, all 3 were straight up as good, if not better than Goji herself!!! She pass’s on her POWER it seems, at least the Momma I have used…Which from your picture yesterday to me, are NOT the same as your QM .

10 Likes

Hey @GrowHard. I was looking at green points Pig Whistle. Red Headed stranger cross. I think I’ll be running the goji RHS next. After doing some research…I believe that cross is gonna be blistering QMxRHS. Let me know if you start letting limited type seeds on the side. I’m collecting and they’re all gonna be ran. :call_me_hand:

We have a lot of catch up to play around here. Its still pretty hairy. @Jetdro how you doing bud? Didn’t realize you were a Goji freak :wink:. I should have been checking what you got going on. I enjoy your passion. Hope I didn’t rub you the wrong way. We don’t get but what the dispensaries run. It’s hard to find people who do what we do who just enjoy the craft. Thanks for staying around. Valuable member. Thanks bro. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Goji freak since my first puff of her…

No man, your fine, you have not rubbed me the wrong way. I too enjoy YOUR PASSION and how wound up you get, it’s a good thing. You have calmed down a BUNCH since getting here, and see your fitting in just fine!

Be yourself man, best advise I can give you. IF people do not like it, it is their problem.

4 Likes

I was trying to think where I saw the tub of goji hamster nugs. It was you wasn’t it!!! hehe. Thanks bud. Hopefully you have a nice cured stash in the cabinet. I’d like to smoke some rosin…slow down I’ll get there lol. Have a good one bud. Thanks for the kind words.

3 Likes

When the Orange Goji comes down(it WILL be fantastic!!) I will make sure to come visit and bring you a sample.
I shall bring you Papa’s Punch too.
You will get there, have a great resource HERE. When I started in 1970 or so, we had NONE OF THIS…maybe 2 books on the subject, and we went over seas for seeds, or grew what came from the Bud we were buying.

NOW, YOU have killer genetics to run with out of the gate, and all the knowledge you will ever need right here!!! It is nice starting to learn now. Just give it time, it will come. ALSO…it is not all about having the "BEST " equipment. You will be much better off “learning the plant” and their needs and desires than chasing some piece of shit led light .

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hmmmmm @GrowHard. You’ve got me thinking now. Makes me want to review my perpetual philosophy. This kind of thinking is a little painful but I’ll endure. Smoked the Crater Lake F3 this morning for the first time. Fckng great weed! Stuns your head like a blow from a ball peen hammer at first. After 15 minutes or so it makes you want to get up and do things, but you’re stoned AF while attempting tasks.
I love the high. Another top shelf herb by @Muleskinner.

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes