Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Right on! RESPECT!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@MomOnTheRun weā€™re here to be leaned on if you ever need it! Itā€™s why we all walk shoulder to shoulder. :blush:

19 Likes

^^^^^ what he said!.. anytime.

5 Likes

I got your gift in the mail today! Thank you so much @GrowHard! Itā€™s kinda funny how far these beans have traveled, Iā€™m sure they are happy to be back in the centennial state!
Let the treasurer hunt begin. Iā€™ve got 1-E and I hope to make some room this winter.

5 Likes

Iā€™m in Denver if youā€™re ever looking for cuts.

-GH

4 Likes

Hey @MomOnTheRun I didnā€™t get a snow lotus x unknown mother. If thereā€™s any left can I catch it on the next one? Either way itā€™s not a biggie. Let me know if I need to drop more for ya! I know youā€™re so busy. Thank you for everything you do. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Ba-BAM!! I have 2-B!.. man, I have dreams of it being any one of a few from that list of mothersā€¦ okay, any of them!!! ha :smile_cat:

Hey is the Mandarin Sunset the two crosses in parenthesis there on the bottom? (Afgooey/Wookie) x (TahoeAlien/Soul Food) ?

Thanks for the hard work man. This should be really fun. Youā€™ll be able to get some great results FAST this way. I still never smoked the Snow Lotus but man, every one of those moms is fire.

Much love and respect! peace

10 Likes

Hey @GMan. Whatā€™s in the little vial?

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Those are from Grow Hard, the Snow Lotus BX dad to unknown momsā€¦ mine is 2-B! Whoever that isā€¦ I have to guess until we get the code down the road maybe. Any mom on the list would be a treat with the Snow Lotus I expect.

4 Likes

I did also get a little surprise, that I think I was told about a while back but forgotā€¦so, I have to see where they came from but I think I knowā€¦ Jelly Pie f2 :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I may have to start giving up some sleep so I can squeeze in more plants.

5 Likes

Thanks @GrowHard had a pack of your seeds make it into a batch of seeds that were sent out by @MomOnTheRun thanks again for your hard work and efforts in putting beans into the OG members hands looking forward to trying these out!

4 Likes

@Growhard, I got it nowā€¦ all different strains. I went to the top of the threadā€¦ go figureā€¦ all the info I could want. Thx bro!

5 Likes

5 down and in the dirt. Stay tuned.

11 Likes

Man you donā€™t waste any time!

6 Likes

3 others received this same parental combo you did. Get a good filter ready.

-GH

8 Likes

Oh, man!! Thatā€™s what I wanted to hear. I donā€™t need a filter hereā€¦ let her rip! Iā€™m so ready for this one. peace

5 Likes

I got 8-d Iā€™m popping them! Thank you @GrowHard!

9 Likes

I got 5D. I popped 4 of them already. Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen.

15 Likes

I also got 5Dā€¦i will probably find the space to germ a few. Lolā€¦ I think I got carried away about a month ago germing beansā€¦now Iā€™m eating for everyone to show there true colors.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I was sent 1-E. Canā€™t wait to see what it is!

6 Likes