Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Woahh
Beautiful.

Going for that extra pack?

1 Like

Here are my 5 females out of 5 seeds. They out grew their 1 gallon pots a long time ago. I’m going outside now to get them into bigger pots. Super vigorous and healthy. Very large leaves.

Snow Lotus BX x 2-B

16 Likes

wow gman, you got nice weather. Here in oregon we are getting freezes every other week and plants die outside.

3 Likes

We had our first freeze last week and go back again tonight for most of a week. It was nice for a week. I was taking advantage and taking a few plants outside to finish flowering and then back in at night most nights.

This will be the last day of that. This season is over. I just like potting outside. These are the last 5 I have to do. It’s already chilly today, with a high of 57. We started at 52… so not moving and geting cold tonight. Wind is blowing hard, too… as usual. At least it’s sunny! peace

4 Likes

Thank you @Misolo313!
Not sure what you mean about the extra pack?

3 Likes

In the first post. .

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I guess I had forgot.
This whole unknown mother had just gotten to my curiosity. It’s like a mystery grab bag!

10 Likes

Sooooooooooooooo…

What are these two?
Please?

11 Likes

top is the Afgooeyx Wookie
bottom is the Tahoe Alien x Soulfood

7 Likes

Fingers crossed.
Hmmm
*Noted.
Thank you very much

@GMan we have the same dad, so im watching yours. But they look sooo much like mines.
Plus the amount of moms.

So i count leaves. @Jamescoldflame did u pop any of yours?

6 Likes

Yep…ill get updated pic later

4 Likes

Mine are strong looking plants. I’ll try and take a pic today since they’ve been in their new pots for a few days. They didn’t miss a beat and were happy to get a bigger pot. I need to flip them soon.

Hey @Growhard, would you recommend topping them? I normally don’t the first time I grow something but with all of the plants I have I may not be able to do that.

4 Likes

I am like you, normally do not top the first time through. If you have to, go for it. I cant make any promises on anything. The Snow Lotus males were all fairly sturdy plants. The few off spring I have going are doing fine untopped at the moment.

Cant wait to see what everybody finds in their packs. @cannabissequoia Those Mandarin Sunsets are phenomenal at the moment. One smells just like the MS but beefier, and the other I have going in a mix of berries and citrus, and swimming in trichs,

-GH

6 Likes

I got 4 gals out of 7 seeds, which is just perfect for this wee 2x3 tent. 7-A has been flipped to 12/12! A winter time grow sounds lovely for a Snow Lotus cross.

17 Likes

Here’s my 4 Snow Lotus 8-d. 2 weeks into flower. Very sturdy. Tried some super cropping the tops and they were to thick. Side branches were super crooped to the sides. One is short with razor leaves and has very short internode spacing. The other three are taller. Haven’t noticed much stretch with bending them down. Sorry for crappy selfie pics.
Plants have resinous stems also.

11 Likes

@MidwestMover which four?? looks like at least 8 plants there

2 Likes

Front four biggest ones. The others are some Bodhi yager. I’m sorry for crappy pics my front facing camera is broken.
Everything is a selfie and I can’t really see what I’m taking pic of.

6 Likes

The front left and the Middle plant look like their mother.

-GH

5 Likes

which is…?? lol… I have the same seeds. way behind MWM though, germinating today.

4 Likes

I topped one out of necessity.
All branches formed an even canopy.

3 Likes