Snowhighs purple Thai haze male

I got this cut from a buddy. Super excited to run him. Love the structure on him. Hopefully getting the breeding tent set this week and hope to flop them a couple weeks after.

Female I am hitting are

Sweet tea
Super silver Haze
Glue
Cherry wine x 9lb berry pie
Shiva skunk
Black Afghan
Pine tar kush
And one other can’t think of right now

28 Likes

sounds really nice, setting my alerts for this one.

2 Likes

Handsome boy, those will be some nice crosses!

2 Likes

Working on getting this beast. I bet that male would love this Acapulco Gold cross.

6425 (2)

12 Likes

Hell yeah bro I can collect some pollen for you if you want. That girl is a beast​:star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

That male looks great! If you find yourself with too much pollen, I’d be more than happy to use some lol

3 Likes

Lol is there such a thing as too much pollen. I’ll probably have extras I plan on having this mail around for a while so I can probably can get you some if you wanted to. Are you looking for like a whole vile or how much it would you be needing?

1 Like

What a wonderful structure! And a cross to Black Afghan! You got great taste :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Thank you. Yeah he’s turning out to be a hell of a stud.

A 0.2ml or 0.5ml vial would be awesome, but I’ll take whatever I can get lol. Planning on starting running Thai crosses here in a couple months. Going to start with Prayer Tower Sativa (Lemon Thai x Appalachia) and go from there. I’ll def send you some beans I make or some pollen in return!

1 Like

Man I got a couple thais. I got a wild thai that is just a beast. It’s the mother I used to make my wild afghan which is wild Thai x Afghan. I got some seeds I still need to pop and also got some pollen of mango I believe but I know for sure I got lemon Thai pollen in my fridge. that sounds like a hell of a cross that you got. You have to let me know how they turn out

2 Likes

Holy crap man that looks insane :star_struck:

1 Like

That’s got some awesome structure. This should be sweet man :v::v:

1 Like