So I've grown enough pot but *closed thread*

I’m going to throw my support behind the banana cream pie!

2 Likes

Well by popular demand…

Still gonna leave the 3rd spot open in case any others want to get votes to the top, got white rhino on hand just in case though :wink:

8 Likes

Look at that, Jack Herer and Banana Cream Pie. Sound like great choices bud, best of luck. Hope everything grows well for you .

3 Likes

Well once they sprout and into their soil things should be pretty turnkey from there, germination is prob the biggest hurdle for me this time of year since my place doesn’t stay climate controlled on a thermostat and nights been getting colder, usually germ straight in soil but figured the soaking seed method will be easier to see tails growing or not

Exciting! I’ll definitely be following along. Good luck with the germination!

1 Like

Don’t forget to get your seat, they might fill up fast :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Reading this list made me feel like Charlie from Willie Wonka stepping into the chocolate room. The chocolate kush x blue dream x cherry pie 2 sounds like a nice mix if votes are still being counted.

2 Likes

Yup, throwing your vote up, gonna let it roll one more day for the last decided cultivar. Seemed like a strong concensus on banana and Jack so figured best to start right away

2 Likes

lemon OG is my pick

1 Like

Kilauea kookyz
lava cake

sound good to me :slight_smile:

Bro, that’s insane. Voting Banana Cream Pie. :beers:

3 Likes

So the seed run is weeks away from completing. The ones that voted jack herer and white rhino will be the first ones personally receiving these beans from me, banana cream pie was a flop being all males so sorry on those ones guys, managed to save a lil pollen I’ll be throwing at my “going bananas summer grow” and see what comes from it without completely seeding out my years smoke.

For jack herer I’m seeing
@JustSumTomatoes
@api312
@Cormoran
@HeadyBearAdventures
@CornbreadJunior
@Dirt_Wizard
@JohnnyPotseed
@Moka

For white rhino I see
@Cormoran
@CornbreadJunior
@JohnnyPotseed
@anonymous4289
@Dirtron

^be sure to thank these members that took the time to put in their votes which ultimately put these cultivars in motion for seed runs, they are the real rockstars of this project! With their voice being heard it’s gonna be raining down white rhino and Jack herer beans very soon :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Ahh - au contraire! We were just the fans in the front row screaming out for the hits :wink:

You’re the real rockstar! Thanks again for doing these seed runs!

4 Likes

wow. very cool man! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the shout out homie! We joined close to the same time, and I’m stoked to see you still kickin’it, and contributing to the community.
Let’s go AZ crew!!!

3 Likes

I fell in love with weed when I was 14, I’m 32 now and now that I can legally grow it, I’m def not going anywhere, only got bigger and better things growing on each year

3 Likes

If ur ever out by Havasu, I got the seadoos! Hit me up, I’m 5 min from the river and the season is upon us here soon

3 Likes

Fuck yeah it is!
Summer is coming.

2 Likes

Sure is! Closing up this project, planting my summer beans in a week and a half and in pots by end of the month, getting this shit growing on!! Still trying to decide how big of soil bags I want as my final, I’ve got 1100 gallons of soil and a 12 x 16 greenhouse and a 12 plant legal limit which I should prob follow out there with the expected size of em :thinking: considering, 25,30, and 40 gallon

4 Likes

Very cool homie, and thanks for remembering me! Glad to hear of your success.

2 Likes