So I've grown enough pot but *closed thread*

I want to make f2s to give others the opportunity to grow some of these too, pollination will be controlled in different grow areas, if I decide to cross a plant it will def be labeled and known, I’m the same way, I want to know what I’m throwing in the ground, got a few many strain “wildcard” bags of seeds but the unknown intimidates me into growing em

2 Likes

Jack Herer and Black Magic all day. I know the BM is probably Andromeda’s Black Magic Kush, but if it was the Ituri Noire Congolese that was called African Black Magic that would be amazing! Or if those JH are original Sensi…

1 Like

I’ll take banana runtz. Yum!

1 Like

My vote is for Sour Headband :+1: :sunglasses:
But there’s so much to choose from :laughing:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

If I’ve liked your comment I’ve updated your vote(s)

2 Likes

I vote Mango Creamsicle. I’ve got a soft spot for mango. Plan on going hunting for some mango bud soon. About to order a couple of auto mango strains and BC Mango to hunt later on.

1 Like

My vote is for mango hashplant x (banana pudd x gogi)

1 Like

That mango creamsicle is looking pretty awesome , still a few weeks left for it though. Would be a good one!

3 Likes

gushers pie
Tahoe og x sunset sherbet
acai sherbet
peachy og
alien stomper

1 Like

Damn cuz lol you have quite the list there to choose from!
If it were myself mind ya, I’d put about half that list in the dirt! :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:
I’m not much on Autos though, and can’t wait to get my Photos back into production lol But I’m gonna say;
Banana Cream Pie
Jack Herer
White Rhino

3 Likes

i think both banana cream pie and white rhino are both excellent choices, but i think after seeing the picture my vote has to be the banana cream pie

2 Likes

Damn that does sound good!

1 Like

Open pollination authentic Jack herer!

3 Likes

Lava cake, White Rhino and Tahoe OG are my 3!

1 Like

Looks like Jack herer, banana cream pie and white rhino shot to the top 3 overnight! Keep them votes Rollin in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If only I had the space and no plant limits! I’ve prob got 1200-1300 seeds between couple hundred strains. I’d love to grow a jungle I’d get lost in but trying to hold back a lil. Here in az we only got a 12 plant limit and been way over that since summer, don’t want to go to overboard and make the fun disappear with a pair of silver bracelets haha

4 Likes

DAAAAMN! That is a good sounding list!
Hey Red!! Now that I know this is you!! :green_heart::v:
I will have to look at that list again… but I would say the chocolate hashberry x Blackberry or the Acia Sherbert just sounds good !

2 Likes

Both great choices! The chocolate hashberry is finishing up nice! And the acai sherbet I haven’t touched yet but got acai cookies about halfway through flower and is def indica dominant with some nice long and fat branches

1 Like

Dang, my month is watering thinking about all those tasty strains. I couldn’t decide either, if I were you. Lol

2 Likes

Well my name is Brandon too haha guess Brandon’s think alike ahah

2 Likes