So new to site intro

So I’m new to this site. Hello all. I have a gg#4 in day 6 of drying 2 bb#3 about a week out from harvest. 3 autos starting to flower 2superglue and a gorilla cookie. Also a clone ,not sure if gg#4 or bb#3, that was heavy into preflower so very uneven bud spots but practicing lst and even canopy with it. Just a be quick sum up.:call_me_hand:

15 Likes

Welcome @420noob Heres a thread for introductions
Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

1 Like

welcome enjoy

1 Like

Welcome to the club. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks I’ll throw up some pics once other phone is charged. Was told this is the best grow journal with help site out there so here I am.lol I need the best help

6 Likes

Welcome and enjoy, where plants grow people!!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @420noob!

welcome to OG enjoy

Welcome to OG

Welcome!!!

welcome to OG buddy.

So need help with a reveg issue. I posted a question but have to wait for moderator so sorry for double post if it shows up

So what do I need to watch for? Will the buds just start finishing? Will there be bud death? Does there needto be emergency harvest?

4 Likes

I never did a reveg, but I would think your loupe would show you the trichome profile and cut the buds/plant as they ripen to your taste.
I myself like to see a few ambers in the eye piece as I scope my unknown strains.
All the best to ya !!

Are you trying to reveg the plant or not? Yes as she fully revegs the buds die off and dry up. Then crumble out the way. If you want to harvest the bud I would not reveg her yet. Harvest then reveg. But in order to reveg you’re getting too many hours light.