Soak’n Beans Co

Don’t worry ill wait !! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::pray:

Consider yourself lucky enough that your allowed 5 plants!! Im not allowed any… and i will receive qgo to jail card if i get caught :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl: 24.25 years are nothing brother!! Hopefully you’ll be growing 50 more years !

9 Likes

Capture

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
can haz cookiez :eyes:?

458nay

13 Likes

9 Likes

That’s a screaming deal there, bro! If I was flush on the funds I’d load up. Especially given the genetics. peace

3 Likes

the sale has been extended and is still live !!!

7 Likes

From the little I know about Sam’s beanz, people should be breaking the bank open for this one.

I can vouch for two of his strains that I grew and each one was best of show in the last two grows. Best smoke in a while. Those are killer prices and I wish I could play.

But, happy, happy, I have a few strains of his to grow till I get more money. :man_dancing:t3:

I’ll try and let others know. Very nice work imo!

6 Likes

bam. What a haul. Loving this mail.

12 Likes

https://www.soaknbeans.com/auctions

Maui wowie

Kona gold in the auctions today

6 Likes

When my recent SoakNBeans order came in, I giggled with delight like a schoolgirl at all the extras. My order was for four packs of seeds, but I received ELEVEN strains along with stickers and Boveda packs. Totally blown away!

14 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

hmm to try and outbid misterbee or try to haggle them off of him later :thinking:
:rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah misterbee is a good auctioneer :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::grin:

8 Likes

Hope you guys got an alarm set for that Baked Beanz Drop 2! I sure af do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

No outbidding required…I’ll gladly drop out, do your thing. See, I AM a decent guy…lol. Hope you win. Stay safe/be well.

8 Likes

Lol no I was just kidding mate, I wouldn’t do that to ya at all. Go get those beans! :wink:

6 Likes

I have NEVER bid on that site. I joined TODAY!!! I don’t even know the payment methods. I don’t engage in the “coin-based” methods. We’ll see what happens. Y’all be safe/well.

8 Likes

Nice, this is definitely one of my favorite banks. I think outside crypto it’s cash/mo only, I’ve only paid with crypto. Can check with @Kakalak

6 Likes

Thanks…if m.o. accepted, I’m good to go. Stay safe/be well.

7 Likes

Baked Beanz drop 2

https://www.soaknbeans.com/

some of the new ones being dropped are very limited and more f1s will not be available

11 Likes

Do yall only do cash and bitcoin or do yall do cards too?I only ask because I was looking and couldn’t find the answer. I probably overlooked it

4 Likes