SolStrip LED lighting: Product info and announcements

So on your lights do I have to build them myself. I understand is some is recommend. I like your products.

I’m down. Nice products.

1 Like

CYBER MONDAY / BLACK FRIDAY SALE

We’ve had a lot of requests, so we’re bringing back our best deal of the year: 20% off all week on all SolSheetz, Rax and Rax kits. Use the code BLACK20 and grab some gear today!

10 Likes

Hey @Baudelaire
Do you still send strips to brazil?
Maybe Ill buy more six strips for a new project.

2 Likes

Yes, we send to Brazil. What strips are you looking for?

3 Likes

CYBER MONDAY 20% OFF TIL WEDNESDAY

Save 20% on all SolSheetz and SolStix Rax kits.

Save 50% on select clearance lights.

Plus free shipping to the US on orders over $500, and to the UK, Europe and Australia over $1000.

Use code: BLKFRI20

Good through midnight Wednesday.

-SolStrip Team

8 Likes

@Baudelaire will there be a sale going on for 420? Thanks and wishing you continued success.

1 Like

Yes, you can expect some excellent deals. Stayed tuned right here!

6 Likes

Awesome thank you! I will be placing an order with you shortly.

2 Likes

You won’t be disappointed. Solstrips are amazing. Been running mine for a few years now and they still perform as well as the 1st day I bought them. I bought spares to just have in stock but I’ve since changed it up and now run a veg tent under 5000k of solstrips and a flower tent under the 2700k strips. The plan is perpetual growing. I’d honestly not run any other lights. :+1:

7 Likes

420 Sale is On! Save 20% and get free shipping on all orders $500+ with code 420SOL

Orders under $500 get 15% off with code 15ZIP

8 Likes

@Baudelaire may you or anyone help me please chose a driver for a little project that i’m looking for.

I’m thinking run 3 strips at 20w each one in a single driver. Unfortunally the meanwell are too expensive todays here in Brazil. So i was looking for a cheaper driver. If my knowledge is right, in parallel wiring the current is spread by 3 in this case.

Found this one in a local online shop, 2,5A and 24v. In a parallel wire the strips receive 0,83 A and run at 20w.

3 Likes

Its alive … MH 120 1400B with dimmer working … Thats a great night … Now i need a wattmeter :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

There you go. What LED strips are you using? Not SolStrips.

Looking at the site where you found the slim drivers, I saw this, which is much less expensive and should drive 2-3x SoilStrip X2s or 2x X3s well, with basic dimming.

3 Likes

@Baudelaire i have x2 models, but i think it’s the previous model, i bought them in 2018 if i’m correct. It shines like the sun :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t2:

Ah, the original release X2 design. That explains the diode pattern. A solid strip for sure.

6 Likes

@Baudelaire
Do you sell just the solsink separately?
I didn’t find on solstrip.com

1 Like

Generally only for previous SolStrip customers - the heatsinks are designed specifically for the X2 and X3 strips in terms of size, mounting hole pattern and most importantly, heat dissipation.

3 Likes

@Baudelaire
I’d bought six x3 strips from you in 2018/2017. Maybe you remember because those strips was sent to brazil. Just for your knowledge those strips still works very well!!!

4 Likes

Send me a DM with your heatsink requirements and I’ll be happy to give you a quote.

2 Likes