Deals on leds Fall 2022

nice plug bro

1 Like

nope not sever overkill lol I got 1 of these and a maxsisun mg3000 (23"x24" 300watt meanwell) together in my 2x4 it might be overkill but i’m running them dimmed so I feel like it’s saving the life of the light and reducing my temps

1 Like

Here is a unboxing of the light from my youtube channel. Like and subscribe lol!

2 Likes

Sorry, Bro…$119 on Ama.on now!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yup the price has increased to 119$ but still a great deal for what you get

1 Like

love this thread.

seems like a great deal. anyone pick one up? any other decent deals around? gonna pull the trigger on something soon.

also thinking about DIY…but don’t know where to start

1 Like

Price gone up to $150! Inflation is a b!!

Any other decent deals?

2 Likes

@Phil_Bombs

Check this light out, 225w/1175 PPF of Samsung LM301B top bin for $180, he’s got three left. Someone should buy all three and set up a badass 4x8 space with them:

1 Like

@Dirt_Wizard thank you so much for the heads up!

I currently have a HLG 550 + (2) HLG 100 in a 4x8 space.

Would one of these replace my (2) HLG 100’s?

1 Like

@Phil_Bombs Oh yeah each of these is just as efficient and 2.25x as powerful as a HLG 100.

1 Like

so 1 could replace both HLG 100’s?

2 Likes

Yup one of these would give you a slight bump over using both HLG 100

1 Like

To be honest, if that’s a flower space, I’d keep those 100s and run one of these with them covering 4x4 and then the 550 and overlap covering the other 4x4, you feel me? That would get you 925w spread out real nice which would be 28-29 watts/square foot, which is about right to get heavy tops wall to wall. And with that even spread you can drop the lights closer and run them a little lower, maybe 800w total and it would crush

2 Likes

@Phil_Bombs there’s this one on sale too if you wanted something with enhanced red spectrum for flower:

Or the same light in an enhanced blue veg spectrum:

3 Likes

dam tough choice here. thank you so much for the help bro!

2 Likes

Glad to help my dude, happy growing!

1 Like

Very Nice deal on those HLG’s thank you for sharing dude, hope you’re doing well good sir!

1 Like

@CamTheCannaman of course, man! This is my favorite time of the year, getting the house cozy for the winter and the plant cycles going in the tents! I got everything on point this year for the best one yet I hope

1 Like

Hindsight is always 20/20 but I definitely wish I had two of those Red 300s for my flower tent and one Blue 300 for veg, that would be such a killer setup, and cost about what I have into lights now with better spread and efficiency. But I also love my lights and am figuring out how to use them better, since they’re good. This is definitely an exciting time of year to be looking to upgrade though! I wish I had a grow buddy around here I could talk into getting one or two of those SolSheetz so I could play with it getting their space setup with them. I was gonna do corner vertical or 45 degree down from the ceiling corners with four SolStix but I blew my budget on seeds this year from TonyGreen and I’m commiting to more light planning less light buying

2 Likes

I just snagged a Spider Farmer SF4000 for $380USD instead of the regular 500. I bought it directly from the manufacturer.

2 Likes