Somango XL and Kushy Kush

This is Somango XL and Kushy Kush, we’ve been flowering for about 3 weeks now…

7 Likes

Those are really great pics!

HppHrvst

1 Like

Wow @mac07

There is some very nice dense trhichs forming there for 3 weeks, I love the taste of Mango juice (the drink) but it is one strain I have never grown myself.

At 3 weeks youve got some pistils turning brown al ready is that normal in that strain?

Have you grown it before?

Is it from seed or clone ?

1 Like

I dont really know if it should be browning like that. This is my first ever grow, and thr Somango was a bonus seed, so I dont know too much about it yet. Just learning as I go!!

1 Like

Good sugar leaves !!

Isn’t it true that pistils gain red color when polinized? Specially if your only three weeks into flower, i would check for hermies…

did the red hairs turn over too quickly ?

@mac07

Is the bonus seed a standard or feminised?

Have you touched those pistils with your fingers or anything else that could make them turn brown, if they think they have been pollinated, they go brown and return into the calyx or the calyx expands round the pistil to create the ovulation, insemination cant think of the correct word impregante etc you get what I mean.

Some strains can just do that too ?

Maybe someone that has grown that before maybe able to help, either way it looks densley populated with trichomes. Nice.

1 Like

Oh yeah the T’s look incredible, really nice job, but the pistils make me wonder…

1 Like

I’ve had pistols go red really early and freaked out they were pollinated by hermits or something, turned out to just be how that strain did its thing. Could be a characteristic of something in that strain or something small could of just caused them to change overnight? I’ve have seen them turn red from someone just spraying their plants also.

2 Likes

The bonus was a feminized seed…

when you dont touch it and its not touched by something like spray with higher ec, it means that its overfertilized. Im confused when my buds are browning at week five , and i see it on many grows , but at this point if you dont flower long flowering plants its late to reflower , its “ok” … but at three weeks not. make flush now and use less ferts

1 Like

Really , really , really , gourges. :two_men_holding_hands::blush::grinning:. I’ll have some of that. Pleeeeesssseee. Lolololololol…Mechelle …