Sour bubble/BOG

Bog would be upset. That his meds arent on market. Seeing people sell packs for 450 would piss him off.
But first and foremost he ask about his family.

6 Likes

BOG 4 ever! You’ve got one of the best strains, I’ll be watching.

6 Likes

That’s awesome, would love to try some
BOG gear!!! I grew a lifesaver cross at one point that my friend did that seemed like it needed a lot more work….use to follow bushy on the old site back in my yout before he was selling seeds. Super impressive bud shots back then.

5 Likes

If you see any pop up and remember this, feel free to tag me on those threads.

3 Likes

I got some Sour Blutooth just starting that might do a seed run with. We’ll see what comes up first. Havnt decided if wanna go reg or feminized.

Im in for whatever it takes for some sour bubble seeds. Like . . . Whatever . . .

3 Likes

I’d keep an eye on this thread for seed updates. Also, Seedsherenow is most likely going to be your best bet for any legit drops. I’d be wary of anybody else selling bog beans right now tbh.

There seems to be a good handful of OGers growing BOG right now if you search the threads. I’m running sour boggle, sweet Cindy, and LSD.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, there are some questionable BOG genetics floating around among us, so beware. The BOG seeds that people got through the @Hugh_Glass group buy have been reported to have unreasonably low germination rates, and there was also some funny-business going on in regard to the seed packaging that makes some people question whether or not Hugh pulled another scam on the members back then, also. Any seeds obtained through him should be treated with suspicion.

9 Likes

Seedsherenow mightve been expensive, hehe, mightve, but at least im confident in my sour blutooth seeds. Still has 7 packs.

5 Likes

Thanks monkeyman. Will keep my eye out for seeds that didn’t come through this hugh character. Never even met a Hugh so it makes sense he was a scammer :slight_smile: last name must be Jass.

1 Like

I saw James bean talking about all the fake bog accounts. So ruthless, right after he passes away. Saw that some of the scammers are located in Michigan. I emailed his family…thought Jim Junior was going to carry on the family business but that will probably take some time to get ducks in a row.

5 Likes

James Bean has been working with the family and as far as I know, he’s the only one that the family is dealing with. Check “Seeds Here Now”, or James Bean Seeds. He may still have some left.

I’d like to say I could make some Sour Bubble, but I don’t know when. I’m gonna be busy all now through winter. I have to make some Space Monkey seeds for @misterbee this winter.

6 Likes

I just linked up with a guy on here from Australia that says he made a bunch of the sour bubbles. Most likely going to trade with him.

3 Likes

Space monkey….Haven’t heard that strain in a while… got an opened pack in the vault somewhere buried in a mason jar.

2 Likes

I’m just confused why the packs got cut in half and prices raise like 40 bucks. Used to be 70 for like 12 now $110 for 6? Maybe some extra costs needed to be covered or something who knows.

4 Likes

Supply and demand. Sucks. Hopefully will be a bigger supply soon . . .

In a perfect world SHM is helping out Mrs. BOG, but I dunno. I know he is with a tshirt sale though.

There is also a 25% off one time use per account code for non sale seeds that helps as well. Sad part is they arent as expensive as some. But slick packaging is worth still $50+ more I guess? Seeds be crazy yo.

Edit: Someone bought some. Down to 6 packs.

2 Likes

What is this code??

@Kbonsai

timetospin25

I believe its once per account not a unique code and for non sale, non drop/not new release seeds. For all seeds that qualify in the cart.

1 Like

How is the sour Bluetooth?

2 Likes

Just barely started. But cute!! Little seedhead I need to check on tomorrow morning in the middle front, but rest and short and stout and out and about.

6 Likes

Ok that’s what’s up :slight_smile:! Well……there’s only 5 packs left on SHN now (I bought 1). Thank u for mentioning that promo.

2 Likes