Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

CONGRATS to the WINNERS
And once again
Thank you MR.Dawson

2 Likes

:astonished: 4 winners, congratulations to all of you.

2 Likes

Hello

Is it possible to sign up for Sour Bubble pack ?

If not no worry

All the best and thank you for what you did for the community

4 Likes

@trytogoodbud you have been added to the wiki. Post #3277 or #3278 please add appropriate flag next to your name.
Good luck.

1 Like

My hoof’s up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will announce the winners tomorrow after catching up on all my mailings. In the mean time BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro has gone live.

@Heavenlygoo @Pigeonman @justdrew @ShiskaberrySavior @MoBilly @Hapi @VAkish @Rhino_buddy @Dr.VitaminGreen @CrunchBerries @patsnumon @PineTarBastard @DJSF @Longtooth @Oldjoints @joheimgrohen @DesertHeartGardens @BarefootAndBlazed @HeadyBearAdventures @anonymous4289 @middleman @SensiBowl @LegsMahoney @buckaroobonsai @BigMike55 @imstinky @VAhomegrown @humblepie420 @the_bot @MrWizard @no_chem @Cyr_grow @BeagleZ @Slammedsonoma420 @Gizmo
36. @Yousureyouwanna @Greenup @zolorp @Abbbian @MBVapester @503BudMan @Klyphman @Hidden @Emeraldgreen @oleskool830 @Tao @herojuana.tom
@Mr_Greenfern @Bobgrows @CanuckistanPete @tresbundles
@ChronicMcBudz @alwaysnoob @Pannonian @Oldtimerunderground @Kabuddha
@jpiper @kasper0909 @chronix @Faithisyours @Murciano207 @sprinklememaynee @Tugthepup @mufafa @nico @Greenfingers @BRMTreefarmer
@potpotpot @Bizzaro @Cormoran @Randar @Ftlob @CornbreadJunior @lophophora.ca @Dirtron @Illicitmango @LivingBlackSoil @KanehB @Sedin
@Tejas @jog @MyLittleGrundle @Shadey @Heliosphear @Slick1 @beardedvet222 @BeeLady @CornbreadJunior @misterbee @alwaysnoob @Emeraldgreen @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Rhino_buddy @Shadey @Heliosphear @Slick1 @beardedvet222 @BeeLady @CornbreadJunior @misterbee @alwaysnoob @Emeraldgreen @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Rhino_buddy @repins12 @Nagel420 @Mrgreenthumb @HorseBadorites

42 Likes

Same same good luck people

7 Likes

Thanks again Doug. You rock the OG Universe.

7 Likes

ah what the hay, let’s give it another go. Thanks again for the chance Doug, you are rockin it! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yea dude! Gotta scoot over there and give the new thread a follow​:call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Ok folks, here we go. Your first winner tonight is #5 @NorthNorthNugs. The second is #60, @buckaroobonsai . Congratulations to the winners, send me your info.

34 Likes

Congrats @NorthNorthNugs & @buckaroobonsai !!!

7 Likes

Congratulations to these winners :trophy:

4 Likes

Congratulations on the win @buckaroobonsai and @NorthNorthNugs u are just slinging cards and beans @DougDawson

7 Likes

I gotta get lucky now

5 Likes

Omg! I won again!!! Yes!!! I don’t believe it :sweat_smile:
Thanks Doug!!!:pray:

10 Likes

WOW that’s awesome u lucky duck LoL

5 Likes

Grand win, bros (or sis’s).

3 Likes

Yeah brother, luck of the draw, looks like you got them both now, congratulations.

6 Likes

I am just going to stop using my lucky number and go random LoL stupid number generator I’m gonna find u one of these days… Big mean generator LoL

5 Likes