Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

@DougDawson How much time do we have to make a guess?

1 Like

In for 234 grams this time, spot 29.
Thanks again Doug!

Edited to show new place, 29, cause I got oops bumped haha :+1:

1 Like

Edit wiki @potpotpot

2 Likes

2022-07-16T22:00:00Z ā†’ 2022-07-17T22:00:00Z

@DougDawson need countdown timeā€¦ Edit this wikiā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ll take the one with the herm seed. For the world, and not a flame proof sweater.

I suppose itā€™s better than a cherry circling back from a passenger window.

2 Likes

I had, I made the post in case someone flubbed editing the wiki and erased me, which actually happened! Thanks for the heads up! :+1:

2 Likes

The countdown time is when I get done bud, there is no set time. Been working on this for hours and got many hours to go. Plant has been all crushed up and seeds removed from about 1/4 of it. Itā€™s slow painful work but itā€™s getting done. I will put up some kind of cutoff time when I get closer to the end.

21 Likes

@George @G-paS @Gpaw @Tejas @Oldtimerunderground

3 Likes

Thank you good Sir for the heads up!

5 Likes

I am no good at guessing, especially when it comes to weighing things.
Can I get @Abbbian to pick a guess for me? :rofl:
( I am serious ) :slightly_smiling_face: :laughing:

8 Likes

@chronix Look and see whether it is ok for you brother!!? 126g. If you want to change, please do it!!

7 Likes

Looks good to me. Thank you! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks for tagging me Doug! I gave it a stab.

3 Likes

76grams, hope that numbers not already taken, if so well then I guess Iā€™m out lol

1 Like

If Iā€™m not too late to join in the shuckdown fun Iā€™ll put out 85g as my guessā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been tagged, not sure whatā€™s going on, im outta the loop, too much work in my life, lol

5 Likes

We were just playing a guessing game for the seeds and collector card brother @Jinglepot ā€¦

6 Likes

@Jinglepot Morning, you are supposed to guess how many grams in seeds @DougDawson is going to get from harvestingā€¦!

Click on edit, add the next number, your name and the amount of grams!! See you brother!
:hugs:

7 Likes

Haha, thanks broskis! Appreciate the walk through! :heart:

5 Likes

Did I win? Or did we ALL win? Where the ā€œGuess the weightā€ was inside us all the time. Like when the T-rex reminds us that ā€œTeamwork is important!ā€?

3 Likes