Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

LOL, this is Canadian but really just need an amount. Don’t forget to add your names to the wiki above if you want your guesses to count.

3 Likes

Just curious… do Canadian coin sorters spit out American coins like ours do for Canadian, or do they just accept it and go “Bonus!”

5 Likes

praying to the magic 8 ball gods…thanks for chance doug!

2 Likes

I would think so, they are all set up based on size and weight of the coins.

2 Likes

Ending at 2022-07-19T23:00:00Z this evening, get your guesses in everyone.

6 Likes

No one guessed it yet? I say $5.55 then!!! Lol

2 Likes

Already guessed. #29 on the wiki list, by @lophophora.ca

3 Likes

Yup, 4.20 is already taken :slight_smile: Check the wiki and add your guess there bud.

4 Likes

I see the rest of the wiki now. Thanks! Good luck!!! Edited previous post!

1 Like

They spit them out now, but back in the 70’s they didn’t… :grin: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks for the response. Great information, great community, great dude, great plant.
Peace

1 Like

Oh man, I can’t wait for 7:00PM

4 Likes

Yeah, sorry about that. Some… person flagged and hid one of my posts that was just a pic of my plants and honestly just needed to back away for a few minutes. Now the loser just flagged another. The answer was $7.27. @Mr_Greenfern wins with an answer of 7.28 . Send me your info @Mr_Greenfern .

I just don’t have it in me to put up another right now like I was going to folks, I am not feeling the love and am disgusted by whoever the flag happy person is. have a good night. Sorry buy you can thank the person in the Trees are Underrated thread for ruining this.

29 Likes

@Mr_Greenfern

8 Likes

We love you! Enjoy your evening, sit back and smoke a nice one.

7 Likes

Sorry man, you’re OG to the core. Thank you for the fun guessing game :pray:

8 Likes

Congratulations @Mr_Greenfern :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Thank you again @DougDawson ! We love you man! The rest of the class is still here with you, brother!! :heart::heart: Much Love

5 Likes

I hear ya bud, I’ve been pretty sick the last few days and usually this forum keeps my spirits up. But something is in the air today with the wierdos and I find myself frustrated. Some people want to watch the world burn I suppose. Congrats @Mr_Greenfern!

8 Likes

Wtf, now I got to go kick some ass?!? Lol
Keep your head up bro, trolls are trolls. Can’t blame a donkey for being an ass

12 Likes

Holy Crap! That’s crazy! Thank you for tagging me into this! @DougDawson you effin rock man!

10 Likes