Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

It defiantly is at that, I am still smoking the last harvest. Grape Punch and Sour Bubble both turned out to be amazing.

12 Likes

Iā€™m just happy to finally get the chance at some of these strains you all are throwing around!

6 Likes

Thanks for another chance Doug , and congrats @Rhino_buddy :+1:

6 Likes

ah I was so fricken close! thanks again for the chance dude :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

dang i was kinda close lol
thx @DougDawson and @CADMAN
and congrats to @Rhino_buddy :partying_face:

5 Likes

Congrats @Rhino_buddy thanks for the fun @DougDawson :heart::v:t2:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Rhino_buddy !! Well done man
Thank you @DougDawson for letting the good times roll! :raised_hands::joy::man_dancing:
Seeing that jar of marbles took me way back to elementary school and guessing!! Very cool man :heart:

5 Likes

Yay! Thank you all so much for the congrats. Glad I noticed my guess was edited back to a prior time before the end.

Thanks for putting on a fun contest @DougDawson !

So stoked to have the first in the BOG series, and the second @CADMAN card in my collection.

Love this community :heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

Who knows, maybe we can get @CADMAN to make some for the upcoming BOG Blue Moon Rocks, we shall see. In the mean time congrats. Send me some info and your prize will be on itā€™s way.

11 Likes

Damn 2 cards image mr catch them all over here @Rhino_buddy congratulations on the win :grin:

6 Likes

164 marbles if itā€™s OK to enter, really appreciate the opportunity @DougDawson !

2 Likes

Missed it @Cranio , but Iā€™m sure thereā€™s more to come!

5 Likes

I saw that you finally located these! Congrats!

3 Likes

Me too dammit!! Lol. . Congrats winners!!! :clap:

1 Like

so close yet so FAAAAAARRRR away :grimacing: damn it!! and i missed the sign up for the beans, more
comps doug :kissing_heart: (i know i gonna get run outta town but i dont really care about the card :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

congrats @Rhino_buddy thanks for all ya work @DougDawson
~lime~

2 Likes

Congratulations winners! Canā€™t wait to see you guys grow some of that BOG magic!:muscle::facepunch:

1 Like

Yeahā€¦congrats to all the lucky guessers out there and of course a big ups to the man @DougDawson for the awesome seed preservation run and great giveaways
:v:t2::green_heart:

1 Like

Congrats @Rhino_buddy !!!

2 Likes

Wow, seems your cards are a big hit @CADMAN. Had a bunch if requests for Sour Grape and also Blue Moon Rocks which is funny as I have not even received the seeds yet, lol.

10 Likes

Seems to be ,) Soon Iā€™ll have to spend some time making more of them.

8 Likes