Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

@Rhino_buddy I would vote for the grape Punch for sure!! Would be sensational! I’d love both the chance to grow it, hit it with some sour bubble and return the kindness! :facepunch:

3 Likes

Keeping the party rolling !! Thanks for all the fun @DougDawson !

5 Likes

Good luck everybody! That card really is an amazing collectible; I bet future Overgrowers will talk about them like coveted seeds, in the years to come.

5 Likes

It’s not Grape Punch my friend. I hit the Grape Punch with Sour Bubble pollen, we got Sour Grape F1’s :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@DougDawson my bad brother I thought I was replying to rhinos question :sweat_smile: cranio strikes again :sweat_smile: doh!

3 Likes

LOL, all good bud. I didn’t get as many Sour Grape as I would have liked, it was an after though to my Sour Bubble run but I did get around 1600 seeds so some packs are going out. Should be some real cool stuff in those seeds considering the parents. I am still smoking both of them and they are among my all time favorites.

10 Likes

I was mia and missed this whole f’in run. No good, these are going to be some amazing beans.

3 Likes

That’s fantastic mate! I can only imagine how nice they are, we need a detailed smoke report of both!!
Judging from the photos of both they look incredible :heart_eyes: some of that oldschool heirloom dank!! I really hope I can try it one day, the genetics are flawless, potential is the best way to describe them, unlimited :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great giveaway @DougDawson
These strains you have cooking really have me intrigued…:+1::+1:
Thanks for the opportunity…

3 Likes

I didn’t know there was sour grape getting passed out ! Dam I gotta quit smoking and reading apparently I missed that post.

2 Likes

Yeah brother, slowly heading out. The Co-op distribution is pretty full right now so I figured I would hand them out myself. Keep an eye on the Grape Punch thread, I am hoping for some Sour Grape cards and giveaways in the near future.

5 Likes

@NorthNorthNugs my apologies, I was on my phone and it appeared as if I had the green light to edit. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Meh, edits can be fixed :slight_smile: No harm done.

1 Like

I got some Canadian stamps I can fire off to your mail box if you would like. :thinking:

6 Likes

I can always use stamps my brother. Just sorting out how to get some cards printed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Added mine, thanks and goodluck everyone!!!

4 Likes

Best chance I’ll have at one of these :joy::joy::joy: I got no eye for measurements! Thanks Doug, good luck y’all!

3 Likes

In at #6, thanks again Doug!

Now we’re really in my wheelhouse, random chance haha :+1:

5 Likes

#24 was blank, so I filled in there. I hope that doesnt mess up anything.

2 Likes

nice one doug keep them pips poppin :kissing_heart:
~lime~

1 Like