Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Congrats @Floyd and @DrGonzo13!!
Well done!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

4 Likes

Congrats to the two winners, these random giveaways have been entertaining, thanks @DougDawson

2 Likes

I literally just got home from the hospital and it’s been a rough day and then I decided to get some mail and look at OG community and I’m lifted by not only getting these precious gems

Sour Grape F1s have landed and now it’s the almighty collector card and it’s just another way I feel like I’m in the right community thanks for random generator lol @DougDawson thanks for doing this giveaway

19 Likes

Glad they made it bud, really cool. Should be some fire in there.

3 Likes

Also Doug I’m on the overflow list for Sour Bubble beans and I have sour grape now too. I’m checking to see if you would like me to give them to someone else and just do the card I’m just trying to be sure everyone is getting beans

6 Likes

No worries, it’s only the cards I would like people to take one of, getting 2 packs of seeds is not a problem. I have way more than needed to cover the list and overflow bud. I appreciate you asking but it’s all good. Pretty sure most that are winning packs are on the sign up list, lol, I am cool with that.

10 Likes

Nevermind I’m gonna take the precious to myself

11 Likes

Hey everyone, how about we just do the exact same thing? Like Groundhogs day. Sign up and at 2022-07-28T00:00:00Z We will announce 2 more winners. Sound good, put your name on the wiki and if you are one of the lucky 2 you will get a pack of Sour Bubble and a limited edition collector card. Let’'s get at it.

1. @ChongoBongo
  2. @BeagleZ
  3. @Dr.VitaminGreen
  4. @potpotpot
  5. @G-paS
  6. @JustSumTomatoes
  7. @Sincitytoker
  8. @SEMOActivist :us:
  9. @Limeflavouredheadbut
  10. @Rabeats2093
  11. @tresbundles
  12. @buckaroobonsai :us:
  13. @bassman5420
  14. @Tracker :us:
  15. @PineTarBastard
  16. @misterbee :us:
  17. @Murciano207 borgona2
  18. @Faithisyours
  19. @CanuckistanPete
  20. @imstinky
  21. @Bizzaro

23.@tbone1
24. @LegsMahoney
25. @CrunchBerries
26. @Slammedsonoma420
27. @Bobgrows
28. @big-E-tallz
29. @Pannonian
30. @Hapi :us:
31. @ChronicMcBudz
32. @MoBilly
33. @herojuana.tom
34. @Heavenlygoo thanks brudda :slight_smile:
35. @Abbbian
36. @MrWizard :us:
37.@jog :USA:
38. @BarefootAndBlazed :us:
39. @sedin
40. @Gizmo
41. @Klyphman
42. @Randar
keep adding numbers :slight_smile:
43. @LivingBlackSoil

33 Likes

@MrWizard @mufafa @DJSF @Floyd @Slammedsonoma420 @LegsMahoney @Randar @imstinky @CADMAN @HolyAngel @Pannonian @herojuana.tom @Heavenlygoo @Dr.VitaminGreen @canuckistanPete @Foreigner @Tugthepup @SensiBowl @Rhino_buddy @DesertHeartGardens @Perro @BarefootAndBlazed
@CrunchBerries @Pigeonman @the_bot @AzSeaindooin420 @Murciano207 @Kasper0909 @oleskool830 @G-paS @MoBilly @potpotpot @bassman5420
@VAkish @Gizmo @Faithisyours @highminwin @Tao @sedin @skyf @HorseBadorites @Mr_Greenfern @Pluckyevil @morecatslesspeople @tresbundles @faithisyours @Abbbian @BeagleZ @Zolorp @chronix @ChronicMcBudz @PineTarBastard @lophophora.ca @CORNBREADJUNIOR @Bobgrows @DrGonzo13 @alwaysnoob @CapnCannabis @BigMike55 @RatsboggleBiological @oldtimerunderground @JustSumTomatoes @Limeflavouredheadbut @meesh @no_chem @misterbee @thecrazster @hapi @kanehb

27 Likes

If you already won I am sorry I tagged you but I am too stoned to go though a list right now :slight_smile:

15 Likes

My spirits can’t handle any more losses but thank you Doug for consistently keeping it real!

14 Likes

@lophophora.ca , you are our secret winner tonight. First to post, you get a pack with a card. Send me your info please :slight_smile:

17 Likes

As rob Schneider once said giphy @lophophora.ca just saw the good news hell yeah don’t have to have to have a broken spirit :heart:

15 Likes

I think I gotta lay down for a second, thank you Doug!

11 Likes

Thanks for another opportunity @DougDawson
You rock………

6 Likes

Sounds like you needed a win my friend. You are a good person and a great part of OG, well deserved.

14 Likes

:point_up_2::arrow_up::arrow_heading_up::arrow_double_up::arrow_up_small: I second that emotion!

☆DJSF

6 Likes

Im number one. Im number one.

6 Likes

Heck yes!

7 Likes

You know, you kind of are in my books brother. Guess @BigMike55 wins the second super secret draw. What were the criteria, you had to be @BigMike55 , send me your info, congrats bud.

18 Likes