Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Hey @DrGonzo13 , I flagged that post so it would hide it bud. Sorry but it’s the only way I could hide it with my limited power :v:

4 Likes

Here is one thread @anon58740919 , this one is using a Mars FC 8000.

1 Like

Sorry to the OG community and I didn’t mean to put it on the public thread so I apologize for offending you and thanks for taking care of it and again apologies…I don’t understand why I have to get scolded by lemonade Joe confused and I guess I’m gonna be flagged and I just can’t get another flag on the same post so is it deleted then just making sure that the Boss doesn’t ban me for 1000 years LoL no pun intended @DougDawson I understand that u have to look out for everyone I don’t get y I got a PM for behavior like a child lol but I just didn’t realize it was public and I hope you have a great day The Doc

4 Likes

The message from Joe is an automated pre written message that goes out after every flag bud, nothing to worry about. Was a simple mistake you corrected so all good my friend.

5 Likes

Makes me think how Don Juan would slap Carlos Castaneda on the back to shock him into awareness of the totality of this moment :joy::raised_hands::v:

4 Likes

I missed all of that… wtf happened? Did someone grab your stuff Doc?

2 Likes

Anyone who consumes entheogens must read those books!

2 Likes

Unfortunately yes @buckaroobonsai and I will be able to continue with the conversation in the chat room and I just don’t want to bother or bring any unwanted attention to something that is already in the past so nothing but good vibes to you and the rest of the OG community Happy Growing The Doc

4 Likes

Although I know I was totally in to them at the time, I have not read any of these books since high school, and that has been a good 35+ years, so I don’t recall much… I should probably read them again.

1 Like

thank you @DougDawson the wonderful card arrived safe and sound!

3 Likes

Fantastic, glad it made it bud.

2 Likes

Finally able to log back in just cruising by to say what’s up to the crew and @DougDawson :v:t2::v:t2:

Congrats to @MoBilly and @Bobgrows on the latest win, couldn’t have gone to a nicer pair of folks!

10 Likes

Just getting back awesome score there @Bobgrows @MoBilly :grin:

6 Likes

Woo Hoo!!
Just got back in and just found out I won these!
DAAAAMN Good way to start a day!
Thank you so very much @DougDawson !
One Happy Girl! Lol :v::green_heart::grin:

18 Likes

Congrats @Bobgrows and @MoBilly :+1:

8 Likes

Congratulations to @MoBilly and @Bobgrows!

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners @Bobgrows and @MoBilly!! Well done!!
Thanks again @DougDawson!

6 Likes

Thanks y’all! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

UPDATED:

So yall have been waiting for MORE Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards :thinking: well ya better make some noise! Stay active in @CADMAN @DougDawson threads, be on your toes to be able to snag yourself 1 of these Beauites!

@DougDawson has been busting his hump tryin to bring everyone top quality genuine genitcs and then Gives them away to You, for FREE!!!

I’ve always been of big fan of @DougDawson so, I’ve designed, printed & give them all to Doug, to yet again give away for FREE! Always at his discretion & whichever way he feels is right!!!

Welcome to the ever evolving Club Quadrant, Cannabis Collectors Preservation Edition Trading Cards … If You have ANY of these cards & it’s genuine genitcs, consider yourself lucky! These are limited!!

Let here some OG’ERS comments!!

42 Likes