Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

All fixed bud, @SEMOActivist had it right. Don’t forget to put that space in folks :slight_smile:

No problem @BigMike55 , tag anyone you want brother, the more the merrier.

4 Likes

As much trouble as we have it looks like the original formatting could be changed to add the space after the number and dot automatically. So that the editor does not have to start off with a space. Just my thinking. I don’t know how to do that but I know it can be done.
Just a thought and a couple of pennies worth. Carry on.

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch @DougDawson ! I’m in at #5 , and phenomenal work on those cards @CADMAN ! So so :sunglasses: cool

2 Likes

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!! @DougDawson, Brother, I was hoping and hoping for another shot at the Sour Bubble! It’ll be my first time growing anything from the legendary BOG. Thank you @BigMike55 the Littles are doing well!

4 Likes

Thanks Doug! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was gonna tag you too @MoBilly but Doug got you.

3 Likes

My bad. I’m super newb, and not good with computers.

3 Likes

Yep. Doug is watching over all of us. lol
Thanks brother! :v:

1 Like

No worries @Pie , when you sign up on a wiki just make sure you put a space between the period and @. If you don’t it messes up the wiki but easily fixed so not to worry. See, you get a shot at seeds and a collector card while learning something :slight_smile: Just a little thing that we all had to figure out bud.

4 Likes

Kick Ass :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

Thank you chance @DougDawson :game_die::game_die:

4 Likes

I believe I already won one.
I’ll take my name down.
You confused me when you tagged me @DougDawson , not hard to do these days … lol :v::grin:

6 Likes

Right on time buddy! Thanks for another chance @DougDawson :crown:

4 Likes

Hey @Bobgrows
Doug said if a card and beans were already won, you could gift the card to another and accept alternate seeds. Just sayin’.

8 Likes

Thnx @DougDawson for the opportunity to grab a few Sour Bubble seeds! Also @BigMike55 for the tag!

6 Likes

Lucky #7, thanks Doug! Big money, no whammies! :crossed_fingers:t2::call_me_hand:t2::v:t2::heart:

5 Likes

What are we winning? I’m on the list already :thinking:

6 Likes

Go to post 2789 and add your name for a drawing.

4 Likes

Oh hell yeah!

5 Likes

Something doesn’t seem to match up here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks for sharing all the goodies @DougDawson !

@CADMAN , I like seeing the cards in bulk like that! Can’t wait for those grape cards. :+1:
(And obviously the BMR)

25 Likes