Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Here we go again,
same old song again,
marking our names in the queue,
We won’t stop, until we win too!

I’m left, I’m left… l need to win this next!
:joy::v:

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for a chance at winning

im #50

1 Like

Thanks again so much for the @, @DougDawson

2 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson

1 Like

I went with 47 because I’m a fan of the Hitman games… agent 47 woohoo, for the win :trophy: :raised_hands: thanks @DougDawson always a sweet giveaway here!!
Good luck everybody!! :+1: 🪴 :seedling: :herb: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the chance @DougDawson

1 Like

Thanks for continuing to share the goodness DD.

1 Like

Thanks for the work and a chance to taste!

2 Likes

Hoping I can get lucky and at least get some of these this way, thanks @DougDawson

3 Likes

Many thanks for your labour.

Good crops

2 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for your hard efforts at preserving and spreading great genetics.

17 Likes

15 Likes

One interesting thing
The term bog in my language means - god!

7 Likes

That works for me :sunglasses: in England it means the toilet :rofl:

7 Likes

Lol, here in Canada it always meant

12 Likes

I’m a bog=wetlands kinda guy too haha

5 Likes

That’s what bog means here too. I have boggy wetland’s around me. We live in a watershed area. No dumping or polluting of any kind, there was a tanker upstream of this creek that had leeaked fuel and the epa was all over the place here. It was Sunoco truck. They sent a representative around apologizing and giving out $50 gas cards. That was about 20 years ago. Never had a problem with my well water thank goodness.

3 Likes

Yeah, our Bogs are so important. I got to smoke some BOG Sour Bubble while sitting by a BOG this past summer, it was awesome. So much going on in those places when you just sit still and listen.

12 Likes

LOL, I forgot this one was still running till someone signed up. Ok so the winner is #39 @repins12 . Congratulations bud, send me your info to collect your prize.

26 Likes

So that was for sour bubble and card . Nice

4 Likes