Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

@DougDawson Thank you, I think it’s one of the best! Great work you’ve done with the redemption seed run, to give away the seeds on OverGrow… BOG would be proud. Thank you preservationist.

@DrGonzo13 Thank you.

I’m outta likes, I’ll hit ya’ll up tomorrow

16 Likes

I agree, it is so very cool. You really have some awesome talent and creativity. I am humbled you made such a thing for me, very grateful brother.

4 Likes

Your Welcome my friend, I have followed you for years now… It is a honor to be OG with you here on OverGrow.

5 Likes

I second that!
And the same can be said about you @Heliosphear!

4 Likes

Little update on the SourGrape, flower day 24…

Getting exciting @DougDawson :laughing:

29 Likes

Brother, you are doing them BOG genetics proud. Glad you got these seeds, hoping you get some amazing buds in the end.

7 Likes

She’s a monster. Prob the biggest buds I’ve seen this fast, hard to get proper scale on her. She has some girth!
It’s all in the seeds my man, we all know it :crown:

2 Likes

Hmmmm, who to compliment first??? Ahaaa - Both at once! @DougDawson & @Heliosphear Just phantastic jobs on both of your parts! We’ll all be watching for the sequel(s)! DD II, DD III, DD IV…
:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Awesome looking plants @BeagleZ, I have nice things in my future, fingers crossed for girls.

21 Likes

Oh boy that grape does look pretty sour @DougDawson :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s me!

12 Likes

those look fabulous :heart_eyes::star_struck:

4 Likes

Lol. This stout lil’ fucker’…

The other 4 plants around it are not Sour Bubble but were all popped the same time, same treatment, same conditions.

:metal: :rofl: :+1:

24 Likes

Looks excellent very nice healthy plants .

3 Likes

Completed project