Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

These are all just blowing up its hard to find the big boy we’ve had our eyes on :sweat_smile:. I think it’s one of the ones I highlighted… But these all look excellent. And a few more but I’m not trying to highlight every single one :joy:.

edit:

The corn stalk front left is intriguing too. Sour phenos tend to lean this way.

All speculation at this point obviously… but speculations fun :upside_down_face::man_dancing:.

25 Likes

One of my two cats is ruthless with my plants, if I take my eye off of them while watering she’s in there chomping on leaves….Ib/c of that ’m extra careful when they’re small seedlings or else they would be gone! You live and ya learn :sob:

6 Likes

They are looking healthy indeed!

5 Likes

i wasnt far off in my guess. that floor is slooooowly disappearing.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s creating a question about space at this point. I stared so many to make sure I get through this but I think I may have to pull some. I may flip these soon and see if I can get them to show sex.

7 Likes

Hell yeah Doug. I love it :sunglasses::man_dancing:!

Better to fill up the tent than not lol.

These won’t blow up much either so things are looking good :relieved:

2 Likes

Yeah, flipping soon will reduce stretch and depending on how many males show this could sort itself out. Still got those 4 Grape Punch to consider as well.

9 Likes

So you will be selecting males or open pollenating?

Damn dude I’m beyond excited the real show is about to start. I can’t wait to see what shows up in these genes :sunglasses::man_dancing:!!

And damn on a just a little side note ramble… listening to JJ on some skunk va stuff… and man :joy: I’m hitting some SB up with that 91 or guerrilla fume.

These old school… original, underground genes really excite me for some reason. The building blocks of our strains today.

5 Likes

Going to open pollinate, figure that’s best. That said I will be able to remove the males when they are done so it will free up some space. Hoping to collect some pollen to send out to folks so they can make their own crosses if all goes well.

17 Likes

That’s awesome man :sunglasses::+1:.

Spreading sour bubble to the masses.

Nothing I’d like to see more than a bunch of people testing out some sour bubble crosses.

7 Likes

Awesome ! That’s a solid plan :grin:

Let me know when the time comes if you have enough pollen to trade me please. I have a strain or two I would love to use the pollen on as well :green_heart:

4 Likes

Excited to see how some of these males turn out in flower. Wondering what smells are coming off some of these also.

3 Likes

Same ! I can’t wait to hear a terp report in the future :yum:

2 Likes

Should work out as long as the males behave and don’t start throwing pistils like the last ones did. I had 2 males for my last seed run.

Managed to send pollen to 100 people and keep some for myself. They boys produced this.

50 Likes

Oh damn ! :joy: that’s a lot of pollen haha
They were really trying to make sure she got it :laughing:

And how on earth did you clean your tent and equipment after that ?!

3 Likes

Was more like the whole room. Thankfully I shut down for the summer so the heat helped kill some. Wiped down the tent with some bleach and water after shop vac used. I actually only collected what I tapped off the branches into a bowl. All that pollen on the floor and everyplace else got cleaned away. I actually took down that 4x4 as Mars sent me a new one and wanted me to use with the new light they sent me instead. Than after the last Sour Bubble run took down that new light and tent only to replace them with the new light and tent you see being used now. Now I got an HLG 600 Rspec with UV attachment leaning against one wall and an FC 6500 leaning against another wall with 2 x 4x4 tents stuck in the closet. At least no matter what happens I got spare lights :rofl:

21 Likes

That’s just an insane amount of pollen

9 Likes

Yeah, they sure were givers :slight_smile: Also potent, so many crosses out there now it make my heart very happy.

13 Likes

Damn those were some big boys. 2 drastically different growth patterns too. Enough for 100? Wow :sunglasses::clap:.

I’ll keep my eyes peeled for some crosses.

3 Likes

So many options when we pop them then! :hugs:

2 Likes