Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Ok everyone, so here is the deal. Tomorrow I will put up another wiki, it will be to guess the weight of the seeds I will get from the big plant still hanging in above pic. I will also put up a second wiki to guess the total for all of them meaning the large plant plus the pile I already have. So that will be two more chances to get on of these, that good with you all?
@MrWizard
@mufafa
@DJSF
@Floyd
@Slammedsonoma420
@LegsMahoney
@Randar
@imstinky
@CADMAN
@HolyAngel
@Pannonian
@herojuana.tom :us:
@Heavenlygoo
@Dr.VitaminGreen
@CanuckistanPete
@Foreigner
@Tugthepup
@SensiBowl
@Rhino_buddy
@DesertHeartGardens
@Perro
@BarefootAndBlazed
@CrunchBerries
@Pigeonman
@the_bot
@AzSeaindooin420
@Murciano207
@Kasper0909
@oleskool830
@G-paS
@MoBilly
@potpotpot
@bassman5420
@VAkish
@Gizmo
@Faithisyours
@highminwin
@Tao
@sedin
@skyf
@HorseBadorites
@Mr_Greenfern
@Pluckyevil
@morecatslesspeople
@tresbundles
@faithisyours
@Abbbian
@BeagleZ
@Zolorp
@chronix
@ChronicMcBudz
@PineTarBastard
@lophophora.ca
@CORNBREADJUNIOR
@Bobgrows
@DrGonzo13
@alwaysnoob
@CapnCannabis
@BigMike55
@RatsboggleBiological
@oldtimerunderground
@JustSumTomatoes

44 Likes

Absolitivillaly!
I canā€™t wait! These are the games I really love to win. lol

6 Likes

Oh man, I just woke up to see this! Many thanks @DougDawson! I am stoked.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s all? Man Iā€™m old and really high again.

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

You call the ball boss :+1:

3 Likes

Itā€™s cool by me but Iā€™m noticing a disparity between the number of available cards and the number of chances proposed.

This is going to make these cards really hard to win.

2 Likes

You are very welcome bud, fire me a PM and I will that the card and seeds off to you. You can still participate in the two new wikis I put up if you want but if you do win I would ask that you gift the second card to another member of your choice just so we can spread these limited edition cards around if thatā€™s cool with you.

9 Likes

Not sure what you mean? 75 cards were printed. There will be 2 chances to win 1 card. I proposed 2 more chances, how is there a disparity?

4 Likes

Cowabunga it is

1 Like

Of course, no worries. I will happily refrain from further participation and let others participate for the prizes! These special cards are rare collector items and arenā€™t commodities for hoarding!

4 Likes

As I say bud, you are welcome to participate as long as you will give the second card away if you win :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry Doug, I meant that this kind of scarcity really adds to the prestige of the win :rofl:

5 Likes

LOL, ok I get it. I thought I put my foot in my mouth somehow, :rofl:

5 Likes

After further investigation my comment is irrelevant moving forward congrats to @herojuana.tom

3 Likes

What comment bud?

1 Like

So somewhere in the vicinity of 28,000 beans :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

LOL, donā€™t know yet. That big girl should hold a ton plus I got some more aside I have not sifted though :rofl: What I can say for sure what this run was a success :wink:

7 Likes

Soon to see gogi og and sour bubble lawns with those numbers :joy:

6 Likes

Now that would be a sight to behold.

6 Likes

Lol I had a late guess in there :crazy_face:

2 Likes