Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Hey there OG, back at home and my plants are doing fine. That beast in the back is going to produce a ton of seeds.

63 Likes

You’re not kidding man, we should take bets on the number she’s got by herself

5 Likes

Hot damn.
I really meant it about the calendar. :+1:

6 Likes

Here are a couple quick pics for you all :slight_smile:

59 Likes

That’s one beautiful tent full mate! That beast in the back looks so lush and full​:muscle::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Will go live at noon EST.

20 Likes

Great news! :grinning:
Will there be a wiki or should we all just send you our addresses en mass? :rofl:

Oops. I see there’s a new thread. My bad.

3 Likes

Been a busy night so just a couple pics.

59 Likes

Well now, we hit 2 months since flip tomorrow, should be getting some ripe seeds soon.

download (3)

32 Likes

That looks incredible @DougDawson nice and dank! How are the smells?

4 Likes

Bubbles agrees like a sir.

16 Likes

Just fed the plants and just for the heck of it grabbed a tiny popcorn bud from the bottom of a plant. Wonder what’s in it?

Here are the rest of the ladies, I can’t believe I get to say this but we are almost there. Another week or two should do it.

69 Likes

beautiful work. their shape just trips me out. just beautiful.

How tall is that big one in the back right corner?

12 Likes

Got to be around 5ft tall, the tent is 6’6".

14 Likes

Amazing work Mr D ! Way to stay the course !
Certainly been a journey ! They look happy and healthy ! Absolutely beautiful ! Peace !

6 Likes

Nice work on those!!!

6 Likes

Hey there OG, I see a light at the end of the Sour Bubble tunnel. I am going to let these ladies run another week or two just to keep ripening up but grabbed on branch off a smaller plant today just to check it out because I am a curious sort of guy. It was only a small lower branch but hey, it’s worth a look to me. Here is what came of it.

Got a total of 171 beans from it so pretty happy. As I say, going to let them keep going till next weekend or the weekend after and by that point this should be a wrap. Here are the ladies today.

77 Likes

That’s beautiful sight. Thanks @DougDawson for sticking with these. Great job

12 Likes

Doug, you’re going to make a lot of people exseedingly happy. :grinning:
Seed what i did there? :rofl:

20 Likes

You did an excellent job Doug! :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes