Sour Diesel Thread

I’m not entirely familiar

Hopefully it’s nice and sour for ya

Someone here may be of more help in that dept

1 Like

@Shamus -

Your ran the Daywrecker a decade ago or so, right?

What do you know about that cut? It pre-dates the sour, correct?

Do you still have those photos of it?

1 Like

Love your pics of the sours homie

ok so it all gets pretty confusing

I know there’s two cuts of “original diesel” and likely more these days that are getting passed around only one is real

Now… the one that is “fake” I ’ve found is referred to as daywrecker diesel more often then not, where as folks who refer to it as original diesel tend to seem to have the real more often.
This is hardly universal it’s entirely anecdotal from my own experiences

both are within context “dank”
but the “original diesel “smokes better

heavy dirty shop rag terps and armpit imo
Hold on I’ll gets pics I thought there were some on here already could be wrong

7 Likes

Thanks man

This seemed more a fitting place for pictures ha
ask an ye shall receive

OD
There’s others I gotta find em

33 Likes

Nice! Ya, I think you shared those on IC mag.

Is it your understanding that the Original Diesel was the mom of sour? Didn’t something herm onto the Original Diesel (Klopp called it Underdog I believe- AJ called it Headband) to make the Sour Diesel?

2 Likes

Dude it’s all a cluster fuck

But in theory yes it is the mom of sour
However I can’t agree with the second portion as far as it being the headband

Original diesel isn’t the diesel 2 (headband/underdog)

4 Likes

Cluster fuck is an understatement

2 Likes

“ClusterFuck”…

The next elite Diesel strain! If only we can get her to foxtail just right! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Things are moving along and the one sour I really like the smell and structure of is definitely bred.

25 Likes

Some old school Sour Diesel with a few weeks to go:

43 Likes

As i remember it, there were two plants in the room that hermed.
They listed them with a “/” in between them and then overtime people assumed it to be just one plant.

3 Likes

Katsu isn’t new, he was posting on CannabisWorld 20 years ago and was a stand up member of the community back then. He’s just getting into the seed game and making his gear available to all the new growers out there. His Shromba cross is phenomenal, Schrom definitely never got the respect/attention it deserves.

6 Likes

Thanks for the information - he as been around for some years “Shromba” interesting"

1 Like

always wondered about schrom… my buddy had it way back from schroomy but he didnt seem so excited about it, was decades ago so who knows

3 Likes

It has a very distinct smell/taste, reminds me of the yellow Shiskaberry line with sharp/pine/floral notes dominant over fruity undertones. I’m also a big fan of more cerebral/stimulating effects over narcotic/couch lock varieties, so Schrom/Jean Guy/Sour D/Bogglegum are right up my alley over most Kush variations (gas/diesel dominant, sedative/narcotic effects). I’ve been told Schrom was a bit finicky to grow well, Schromba was a fairly easy plant to grow and out of all the Katsu gear I’ve tried the bubba or Katsu bubba taste wasn’t as dominant with the Schrom flavour coming through strongly.

9 Likes

Getting a little closer. Humbold seed companies sour d. Two are partially seeded with tiki madman.

22 Likes

If I don’t stroke out before this grow is finished; check them everyday for bugs and mold :rofl::rofl::rofl: I plan on having some seeds F1 from the two distinct phenos to give out. I don’t have a lot of room and I’d really like to see different expressions.

8 Likes

Plants look healthy, very nice @OlManHenry, wouldn’t mind giving them beans a shot.

2 Likes

The pollen I got from koopa27 on strainly; I chose tiki rum cake x nerdz because it was the closest I could find with a history of chem and sour d at the time. Fingers crossed lol

3 Likes