Sour Dragon Breath and Freak O Dank Grow

Started some LST on the largest Freak O Dank.

Looked like this before:

Now looks like this:

I think I may have one female out of the Sour Dragon Breath. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Quick update while I am traveling. One Sour Dragon Breath is female. The Freak O Danks are growing well. The topping and LST seems to agree with them so far. Will do a more detailed update when I get back.

SDR

FOD #1

FOD #2

FOD #3

FOD #4

1 Like

The Sour Dragon Breath has started to get some stretch and flower. It is only 9 inches tall, but was topped several weeks ago. It is in week 2 of 12/12 cycle.

Freak O Dank (FOD) #1 is just growing naturally. No topping or training. It stands at 14 inches tall

FOD #2 was topped several weeks ago. She is 14 inches tall, second tallest of the grow, with numerous bud sites.

FOD #3 had LST started on her about 14 days ago. She seems to have taken well to it sporting several flowers. She is 13.5 inches currently.

FOD #4 was topped five weeks ago. At 11inches it is now the second smallest plant of the grow.

2 Likes

Not going to bs… it’s either you or these have done way better than I anticipated. Looking good!

Thank you. Guess it is like the old saying, “A blind squirrel finds a nut occassionally”…lol

Thanks for stopping in and the kind words.

You mentioned the FoD not showing the FS tendencies… its a dual recessive, so 25% of your f2 crosses should express it. If its an f1 cross than 0% will express it. Cross your f2 that express and 100% of f3 should express.

1 Like

Wanted to give a quick update. They are all at 41F. They are starting to fill up nicely. Resinous buds that smell very sweet.

Sour Dragon Breath is 10.5 tall. I topped this one a couple months ago.

Freak O Dank #1 is 14 inches tall. Was topped a couple months ago.

FOD #2 is 19.75 inches tall. This one was never topped or trained.

FOD #3 had LST at the start of the flip. She is 16 inches.

FOD #4 is 11.5 inches tall. It was topped when the others were.

2 Likes

That FOD has some beautiful colors when out gets into late flower. Orange and purple leafs. Enjoy

1 Like

Those look awesome man! Great job! When you get to try it out, you will be “Toe Up from the Flo Up”

1 Like