Spaceman's Tiger Jack Seed Giveaway - Giveaway has ended

Now I remember where those came from! Heh. Thank you brother! This will be a treat. Mine just came today. Very nice as I had forgotten about this delivery. I love surprises! peace

7 Likes

Thanks Spaceman!

I’m gonna run this outside this year for my long flowering strain. May have to put out early and let it reveg for the monster crop.

6 Likes

Thanks for the tiger jack @spaceman

5 Likes

So correct me if I’m wrong, the first generation cross of Jack Herer x Golden Tiger was in 2014, and the seeds you sent out are the Tiger Jack F2s? Or was there another generation in between?

6 Likes

That’s correct F2’s.
2013 was the first year I attended a weed show.
Public was welcome but you needed a valid medical card to purchase.

My growing and re-relationship with Mary originated in an attempt to help a buddy grow his own meds.
His resistance to knuckling under to MS is a true success story for marijuana, at least one very significant factor.
I hadn’t had so much as a toke in the 30 yrs prior, until he gifted me a homemade brownie, then I realized what I had been missing.
I dropped alcohol from my life, lots of family history there, and MJ absolutely helped me with that.

17 Likes

I just now remembered I owe y’all a smoke report.
I had a single bowlful of “lil tj” in my dry herb vape 2 hrs ago and it never fails to impress.
(Pulsar APX vaporiser)
Maybe a second one before lights out will get me 4 hrs solid sleep.
Tiger Jack is more of a stoner weed than a cerebral high, it affects my balance somewhat so no ladders or high places.
I often get visual elements and sometimes tactile sensations as well.
Nothing strong or scary but noticeable.
The smell of the bud is a strong piney citrus scent that I find most agreeable.
“lil” tj was a flowering clone that was revegged under low light conditions then put under 11/13 light/dark(2 months? lol stoned, can’t recall) .
Strong UVA/UVB exposure for the last 10 days, then 2 days dark before harvest.
Can’t say she’s a speedy plant but all things worth the wait are good.

9 Likes

That sounds nice. It flowers under 10 weeks? Sounds like a taste I would love. Thanks again Space! Very cool. peace

1 Like

Can’t say.
I never pay much attention to flowering times and she was 3 weeks into flower when I cloned her.
She also went through a long, slow, low light veg period after during which time she never really lost her flowers.
The 2 clones I took at the same time and set outdoors were at least 3 weeks early when I had to harvest.

4 Likes

Is it to late to sign up for this one?
I would love to have some jack herer cross!

2 Likes

It’s closed already, but maybe you could contact your distributor to see if there were any left overs. Sometimes extras are around for a while. Just depends on the grower. Maybe they could make it into the April box.

4 Likes

Thanks @GMan I was wondering. I will check.its something I would like!

3 Likes

If they can’t add them to your April box let me know and I’ll split the pack with you bubble

5 Likes

That is very generous of you to offer that @TheShowMeHomie to me. I just messaged motr. And if there’s not any left I’ll be ok. I’ve signed up on several runs already and would feel just greedy if I took you up on that most generous offer. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I’m sure something on another run will be coming round soon enough. Much love! :v:

6 Likes

If you change your mind let me know I’m swimming in seeds at the moment thanks to all the goodness flowing around here

6 Likes

Speaking of :tiger2: Jack

Definitely got some sativa in this thing

9 Likes

Indoor r outdoor? Pruning different for both. What do you do?

1 Like

A month ago I would of taken you up on that. IV got some Santa Maria now, Sebring seed - m99 and Oregon huckleberry. And some blacklotis xhollyweed in the mailbox as we speak… But one thing if you got. Bubblegum. I would take a bubblegum cross from you. I had a bubblegum clone in early 2000s. Best shit I ever smoked. I’m gonna get some from bog when I get the $$ for it.

5 Likes

The Huckleberry is very vigorous

6 Likes

I’m going to wait until I get a proper room set up to do it and the m99(mongobongo c99xc99). But the Santa Maria I’m going to do outside and let it be all the sativa it can be.

7 Likes

Good to see!
Keep us updated.