Sprinklememaynee's Silly Grow Adventures

So the long awaited outdoor update! All plants have been taken down, surprisingly given the volume of rain that we have had over the summer, I am very much pleased to see that about 3/4 of my plants had survived the wet humid summer.

In my little seedmaking plot, I was able to utilize this wonderful male Black Garlic x Jamaican Puna from @Oldtimerunderground and pollinated a Blak n Blu Cookies and an Uncle Fester Skunk, as well as an Indicator CBD female.

Although the plot was quite small, as were the plants, I am hoping to get a good volume of seeds for passing around and exploring!

now for the main plot

Some real winners here, all have been hung dry in my drying room and have been trimmed down and bagged up for curing using Notsodog’s tek! Will take some photos of the bags curing this evening when it is lights on.

10 Likes

Hellz yeah brother :smiley:
Everything looks great! :star_struck:
That male is stacked nice!!!

4 Likes

Back to regularly scheduled indoor programming!

Here is a Bag of Orange Fem with really vigorous growth. This thing has cruised from solo cup to 1 gal and now to 3 gallon before being sent to flower. Really cool growth and excited for this baby

In the Flower tent!

Purple Kush really rocking it out, not very grapey yet but has some really kushy earthy smells. Really good spacing on it too. I defoliated heavily after as this is one leafy mf

The Cannatonic Perkins Cut, I am not sure how I feel about this strain, it does seem to be really floppy and has really airy buds at this point. Not sure if I will run this one again but we shall see, I may be underestimating the buds really beefing up, so fingers crossed. Has had really vigorous growth though, and has thrown an immense amount of leaves out.

And finally for this update, the Purple Urkle Female! It has really fantastic spacing and I am relaly drawn to the growth pattern and funk that it gives off. I have always wanted to try this strain, and am really looking forward to smoking this one! Dont imagine it is a heavy yielder, but willing to give it some space to cross off my bucket list.

0A2DC060-4A52-4080-AC82-B7D59CEE1A6F_4_5005_c

10 Likes

New shoe day in the veg room! All of the 1 gallon plants below got a trim, topped, and up potted to 3 gallons to grow out some more before being sent off to flower. Very much excited for this round specifically!
Irene x PPP x Sherb

Bag of Oranges Fem! this one is super stinky already, and the leaves it is throwing are so thick and healthy.

SFV OG from @Budderton. I had to stake these two as they are showing that og lank, cant wait to see whats in these.

10 Likes

Nice @sprinklememaynee ! Yeah, those SFV are classic bud on a bendy vine OG. Best of luck with them.
:grin::v:

4 Likes

I don’t think you have enough weed.

Looks fantastic.

5 Likes

@Budderton Very stoked to run with these, will keep ya updated for sure! Cant wait to see what these hold, I still have a couple chilling in solo cups ready to move to 1 gal shortly.

@Foreigner my wife would certainly say the opposite XD, especially when its all drying all over the house.

4 Likes

Still white knuckling my way through the last couple weeks on these outdoor babies I have been giving the spa treatment to in my backyard. They have been getting moved around to chase that sweet sweet sun, and also given a roof over their heads at night and during the rain.
The tall one is an indicator from Best Coast Genetics, and the two shorter ladies are cbd mango haze from cbd crew.

I chopped my hang ten from best coast genetics that was outside yesterday, super nice purpling on it, and it is now on the line with my mephisto auto reversals for drying and then curing.

2DBFD8D2-2EA8-4F76-B98C-104ED2418DFC_4_5005_c

Made some hash last night, super happy with the returns about 7% which is not too bad, but really enthused with the colour of the wash water. I washed some Death Bubba, some Blueberry Hashplant, as well as some cannatonic and cbd og kush.

11 Likes

Nice harvest/haul @sprinklememaynee
That hang ten looks amazing. :star_struck:

1 Like

Hey Everyone! To celebrate a good harvest I am going to do a couple giveaways in here! First off, I will be giving away a 5 pack of Aunt Ginny’s Elixir S1’s that I made. This will stay open for about 24 hours. Please sign up in the wiki, and I will use a randomizer to pick a winner.

1. @CanuckistanPete
  2. @TricycleOfDoom
  3. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  4. @Wizdom
  5. @Smooth
  6. @GallacreekD66
  7. @Estacionsj
  8. @OnePassionateGrower
  9. @JustANobody :us:
  10. @Abbbian :brazil:
  11. @Scootsmcgoo122
  12. @BongThrasher
  13. @misterbee :us: ( :honeybee:)
  14. @freed111 :canada:
  15. @LzBoy :canada:
  16. @Coffin_Dodger :us:
  17. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  18. @killabud

please feel free to add numbers

26 Likes

Congratulations on the good harvest and thanks for the heads up from over in the Free Seeds thread about your giveaway here. Super awesome of you! Much love

6 Likes

Happy Halloween , :jack_o_lantern:
Thanks for offering this chance.

3 Likes

@sprinklememaynee Thanks a lot for the giveaway!!
OGenerous to the core!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :seedling: :100: :hugs:

3 Likes

So just so everyone knows this strain of Aunt Ginny’s Elixir is 20:1 CBD:THC

I’m ready for for CBD in my life
Thanks again for giving us a chance to Aquire theses seeds
@sprinklememaynee

5 Likes

Happy Holloween, and thanks for the chance to take home some CBD enriched Fire :fire:

2 Likes

Happy Halloween :ghost:. Cool giveaway!
Good luck everyone

2 Likes

Thanks sprinkle!
Good luck all ya ghastly ghouls

2 Likes

Great giveaway, @sprinklememaynee ! Love seeing the High CBD stuff get some love. We’ve got some 30:1 going now, and are super grateful for the shot at a solid cultivar with a similar lean!
Congrats to the winner, Happy Halloween! :jack_o_lantern: Be safe tonight!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

5 Likes

Dam 30:1 must be some good Medicine, what strain is this @Coffin_Dodger

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing with us after your harvest…hope all is going well for you and yours

Gotta have some CBD growing… especially when your dealing with a lot of medical issues etc… y’all know

So thank you… GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and Happy Halloween

2 Likes