:v::heart:

10 Likes

They do look amazing and the pain relief really interests me

I’ll be running them soon
Thanks once again

Peace
Paps

8 Likes

Thank you again @HolyAngel youre one in a million!

6 Likes

Peace and THANK U @HolyAngel for Ur hard work and dedication. I and I’m sure all others truly appreciate what U have done. Be safe… :fist:t5:
Peace

7 Likes

Thank you again @HolyAngel
I’m sure many people will benefit from your kindness.

9 Likes

@HolyAngel thank you so much for doing this and if you need some funds to help offset the cost of shipping please don’t hesitate to let us know.

14 Likes

@HolyAngel knows what he is doing with this strain - everyone will be very happy I am sure

12 Likes

Thanks again @HolyAngel you are the holiest of holy angels.

I echo the sentiments above. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help with shipping supplies or whatever :v:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Alright, Box to Canadia has been shipped out. I’m working through the UK now. Then EU, Asia, and Australia.

I should have rest of shipping materials by this weekend and will start working on groups of US Members after that. Still kinda hoping Sebring gets back to us :sweat_smile: but I’ll make it happen regardless :+1:

32 Likes

It’s expensive to ship overseas that’s why coin flips and washers are the best
A birthday card and 3 flips are cheap to sent overseas , like 3 stamps but check with the postal service

9 Likes

Thx @HolyAngel your hard work is greatly appreciated.:+1:t5: Looking forward to growing these beans.

9 Likes

yeah boxes outside the country run around $30 but only Candia and maybe the EU have enough members to justify that. UK is 4 people, EU is 7. My plan is cards for that as like you said, it’s less than $2 in stamps and whatnot.

It’s the 102 US members that are gonna be a pain to collate addresses for and whatnot. So that has to be in stages as the Private Messaging system on here is absolutely garbage to manage.

27 Likes

I’ve been pondering how a larger address collection process could be improved when not done through the diygreenlife site. I came across something simple like ineedyouraddress.com and I haven’t used surveymonkey.com but wondering if that would work as well. It basically allows the collection of addresses that can be exported to Excel which could then be used as part of a mail merge to more easily print out on a sheet of labels. I don’t know, just thinking out loud here.

10 Likes

I am old fashioned, lol. Make a spreadsheet, privnote from each person on the list, mark off as I go. It’s a process but a simple one that works.

21 Likes

haha I totally get that as I’m the same way with certain things. It’s all about just figuring out what works for each person. Sometimes I only do things a certain way because I’m not aware of a better process. I do try to streamline tedious tasks though if I can but sometimes those tedious tasks are not so tedious to others as everyone has different time constraints throughout the day.

12 Likes

I get it, nothing wrong with streamlining things.

11 Likes

Do need funds to help with the S&H?

10 Likes

It’d definitely be helpful but not absolutely necessary. Shipping+materials are ~$2 per person depending. I have paypal/cashapp/venmo but only giving it out as I ship. So far I’ve shipped out to 35 of 150 people on the list. I got the rest of the cards I needed this afternoon so will just need to grab some more stamps. I’m hoping to start contacting and shipping out to the US members in earnest on Monday.

29 Likes

Id be more than happy to help out with some donations

7 Likes

If you have the ability to copy and paste addresses to a label template and than print them it will save you some time and energy :slight_smile: Not to mention hand cramps.

14 Likes