SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

Hey bro, any chance you have another pack to spare? I thought I signed up. but don’t see my name.

I’m interested in the pheno for the nerve pain (back). I actually got the sour butter and muffin pheno the first time I grew it. Out of 3 plants it was a small one I threw in 1 gal pot at the last minute and she was the dank one. I haven’t found it again, and I just gave @oleskool830 my last 9-10 beans from that source. They were f2s.

I still have some from the co-op grow so I’m not totally down. But, if that mom is that special I’d love to get in. I can trade and/or cover costs. Thanks anyway if you’re full. peace

13 Likes

Pm me your PayPal so I can help with shipping $. I’m gonna grow a tent full!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

Yeah I got you bro, no problem. Will let ya know when I get there :+1:

15 Likes

I’ll make sure your covered!

11 Likes

Thanks guys. I’m really glad to hear of somebody finding that pheno and then trying to harness it. The time I grew it, It only filled a pint jar or less. But, I swear that I had a roommate at the time, and after it cured, I was in the living room and cracked the jar, my roomie back in his bedroom let out a yell asking what the hell was that? lol. It was a real gem. I should be able to donate something in a few days. peace

17 Likes

Oh yeah 100%, if I open a jar of any size she reeks out a room. Sounds like you had the same pheno… I really hope everyone is able to find some potent medicine in these. Should be pretty easy from what I’m seeing so far ^^

25 Likes

@HolyAngel
I have some money I can send to you via cash app. Please let me know your info when your ready.

11 Likes

Alright, Everyone outside the US has been contacted, most have been sent. Waiting on a few responses.
Will start on messaging US members soon.

37 Likes

First you make them and than you distribute them, you rock @HolyAngel :smiley:

27 Likes

True OG right here! thanks @HolyAngel! A lot of work here and greatly appreciated!
Like others, please let me know how I can assist in anyway.

15 Likes

That is what I do also. Than after mailed I delete as many here can’t have their infomation saved some place.

:green_heart::seedling:

12 Likes

Huge effort @HolyAngel big love. Like others have said here too, happy to help defray costs however when the time comes

12 Likes

Yes, what legs said :point_up_2:

5 Likes

I’m thinking of creating a pain relief group called
" old bangers" and. The Moto will be " in weed i trust, in weed I find relief"

15 Likes

I just up-potted all 15 of my SSDD that I got in the “funeral expenses” project. All are thriving!!! Thanks again HolyAngel

18 Likes

I’m in my friend

I do fine relief from some herijuana crosses and mazer crosses

I had a strain called g39 from the NAW seed groups at sannies seeds ( wish it was around 🥲)
Damn melted the pain away

I had started eating edibles and plain hash oil , the oil work the best

At least 1/4 gram a day works wonders

11 Likes

I want to join.:wave:

:green_heart::seedling:

6 Likes

Head over @G-paS and @Papalag
And anyone that is interested in sharing their experience in the field of pain management it is a wiki so anyone can add their input

11 Likes

Hopefully editing the OP doesn’t tag everyone when I do it :thinking:

Anyways, I have contacted and sent out all that I currently have stamps for. The OP reflects who I’ve shipped to and contacted so far. I’m going to get more stamps this weekend and resume US shipping on Monday. So If I haven’t contacted you yet, I will soon. Hopefully have all of them shipped out by this time next week :+1:

38 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work @HolyAngel , it is appreciated

16 Likes