SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

Beautiful run @HolyAngel Thanks for doing this…

I’m in MTL2 at #16

:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Thnx for all the efforts you put towards continuing to spread the fire around HolyAngel :fire::fire::fire:

11 Likes

Very nice :green_heart:

5 Likes

Very nice, @HolyAngel. Thanks for doing this. Or should I say, thanks for getting this done!

That’s an amazing amount of beans from one plant! Great work!

BTW - I hope you don’t mind, but I signed up @misterbee, too. He should be back here later this week, but I’d hate to see him miss out on this one.

Thanks again, @HolyAngel :pray::angel:

16 Likes

Oh man that’s awesome news ! Mister :honeybee: !!

8 Likes

Thanks! No problem at all! I definitely wouldn’t want him to miss out either, good thinking :wink:

13 Likes

Thank you for doing this!

Yay seeds!

5 Likes

Looks awesome!!!

4 Likes

After watching that bunch of seeds icon_e_surprised|nullxnull I have forgiven myself :pray: for being so greedy em198|nullxnull. Thanks for your contribution and detailed description, whenever that 202_ box comes with them I will be a happy man … beer3|nullxnull

11 Likes

Sounds like a really cool project! Any strain with medicinal qualities like that deserves to be preserved. Good on you for making more beans!

8 Likes

@HolyAngel Thanks for the awesome work on this plants!!! And for share with us!! :smile: :+1:

7 Likes

Thank you broski, truly appreciate it. Looking forward to returning the favor

6 Likes

Outstanding work @HolyAngel!
In at #24, TL3

4 Likes

Anything from bodhi is great! Thanks for doing this!!

7 Likes

Thank you for doing this @HolyAngel :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

very cool. i have a pack of SSDD but i’m hesitant to pop them because my first batch wasn’t very good.

5 Likes

Really cool @HolyAngel Thank you for your hard work. I have yet to grow SSDD so I’m stoked to get these. Thank you. :pray: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Interesting project @HolyAngel, hope you don’t mind me tagging along :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sounds like great potential for the "buttered blueberry muffins"in that gene pool!
Love the insta-sign up too!
Thanks for doing this brother.
Signed up at TL3 #35

6 Likes

Thanks @HolyAngel for sharing the journey, and the beans. #38

3 Likes