SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

Thank you @HolyAngel !
I believe this will truly help a few people! :v::green_heart:

16 Likes

Oh man, I can definitely benefit from the nerve pain relief! Awesome awesome awesome!!! @HolyAngel looking forward to this! Excellent!

13 Likes

Looks interesting, I’ve had struggles with back pain and I’m definitely not the only one. I’ll take some, and learn to grow smaller plants. :stuck_out_tongue: Seems like this would be a good one to have an emergency stash on hand. In at 42, as always. :wink:

14 Likes

@HolyAngel

Thank you very much for your generosity!!

Much love and respect friend!!! :heart:

Alaskagrown

EDIT: I’ve been dealing with pretty intense back pain for the last 20+ years as my spine is pushing on my sciatic nerve…I refuse to take opiates!! Hoping this will help along with the high amounts of CBD I take…

19 Likes

Super awesome of you, Thank you so much for this! Been wanting to get my hands on this strain for a long time.

11 Likes

I’m in at 23! So being good for nerve pain makes me a little excited, I’ve found some strain almost intensified it. How is it for joint pain?

10 Likes

Damn it I’m out of likes today. Used them up by around 10am :joy:

Thank you so much for the preservation! Im really greatful for your work !
#19 I believe

:heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

Awesome!

in at 15 :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Awesoooome!!! The male used look phenominal! There’s gold in these for sure!

10 Likes

Sounds Amazing, thanks for the opportunity!

6 Likes

I really hope this girl helps you too. Im sure she really will help all of us ! :green_heart:

If you havnt tried Kratom, it might also help in the meantime.
It is a natural leaf that’s ground up and you drink it. Tastes a bit like a bitter green tea. Not my favorite taste at all, but it numbs my pains. I eat a piece of chocolate after I chug it down or peanut butter or even coffee. Coffee gives the after taste of a really nice nutty flavor. And some people dump it in coffee or add it to tea. I prefer to use coffee as a chaser thou and the taste is gone within seconds.

It can be a tad addictive to some people, but it hasn’t been for me. I do know others that want it everyday, thou I think they started on very high doses. It has been used to help people quit heroin thou so it can be very strong. I take small doses to help with pain and sleep thou and don’t feel the need to take it everyday at all.

Anyway it isnt a pharma pill, and It has been helping me a lot. Just thought I would throw that out there cause I hate the thought of people in pain.

12 Likes

Super cool project @HolyAngel ! Thank you for sharing this with us

8 Likes

Very cool!! Thank you @HolyAngel :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yessssss! Thank you @HolyAngel fitting name as I’m sure this will prove angelic to some. Absolutely stoked for these!

8 Likes

Thank you ! Sounds awesome ! I also love the SSDD and have had a mother here for some time ! Would love to see what comes up ,may have to reveg her and keep her long enough for a back cross ! Love and Respect !
Peace

10 Likes

All good bud. He made enough packs to cover the sign up so won’t be an issue. My only concern with dropping down a bunch of numbers is that in some cases if there are not enough seeds made that a person could potentially cheat themselves out of the seeds but that can’t happen in this case.

11 Likes

Sounds like some great pain medication.
Nicely documented.
Thanks for sharing! :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

7 Likes

locked mine in. Thanks for all the fun here I’ll be doing something soon might be getting my new place soon. And will def give back to this community.

8 Likes

Whoops, think I put myself in the wrong category. Fixed, good show!

6 Likes

Really cool! Thanks @HolyAngel :call_me_hand:

8 Likes