St Judes Auction for Children

This was not @ELG ’s fault. He informed me of all this and I had every intention of putting it in the description. But as donations kept rolling in I had no time or room for descriptions of every strain.

4 Likes

Thanks but keep it anyway. But I think that I started bidding 10$. Have anyone bid 15$ and not updated the bidder?

2 Likes

Not to my knowledge no!

3 Likes

#3 - 30$ :pray: @Piter
#27 - 20$ :pray: @GlassJoeGrows

5 Likes

#42 $20
@unomas
:v:

5 Likes

#47 - 20$ @Oldjoints Thanks :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Those ISS are a gift I received from @BigMike55 .

I have grown the non fem seeds and even though I am not a Sativa fan thought it was rather good!

4 Likes

Sweet!
ISS is something that eluded me over the years. I heard great things about them. I’m looking forward to them if I’m successful in my bid.

Thanks @BigMike55 for the donation :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Altho I am not participating in the auction, I donate $500 every year to St. Jude. Have done so for many years. I was in a motorcycle club in East Arkansas for several years. We always do a big biker poker run for St. Jude. I actually got to meet Marlo Thomas about twenty years ago when we presented a check to St. Jude for $15,000 (if I remember correctly).
I hate auctions tho. I always get pissed, plus I have literally thousands of seeds. But I do donate to St. Jude.

12 Likes

Not only is it a cause I can get behind to help kids, I like how they use the donations. The more I read about the foundation the more I was convinced it was the right choice to go with them……

6 Likes

oh brother this could get interesting lol i love the energy and those genetics

4 Likes

@FieldEffect inspired me to get some money flowing in this auction…
28. Fritter bomb 90$ @Frosty78

6 Likes

Glad to hear ya say that! Feel the same way!
Lot#14 Biker Slush $20 @Mrgreenthumb :joy:

3 Likes

What version of Purple Thai did you put up for auction?

2 Likes

What Chocolate Thai?

2 Likes

Sorry I was just pointing out he had maybe typed or input the incorrect number for the strain he wanted to bid on and was trying to make them aware. I did not donate these.

3 Likes

Purple Thai is Kropduster’s & Chocolate Thai is Hazeman’s .

3 Likes

#45 10$
#48 10$

2 Likes

Thank you! That is very helpful. Kropduster crossed a Thai with his Purple Mexican IBL for his version.

2 Likes

I’m not gonna be the on to stop the money flow for a good cause @Mrgreenthumb

#28 Fritter Bomb $140
@Oldjoints

6 Likes