Stealth cabinet , part 2, Kush n Cookies CBD

The close up still looks cool etgier way some of those leafs got some funk to them… The good kind. Good luck with stomping out the bad kind

2 Likes

Its budding up nicely, just gotta keep em from turning to white balls of fluff.

1 Like

I have hope bc this thread has got my wheels turning on wanting to try this once get tent going. Just to see how it turns out! My current lights would be a issue but I’ve got ideas!

2 Likes

Excellent, would love to see that, head first, best way to learn, part of the fun.
Currently having dreams of installing a drawer rail so I can get at the plants, right now its all locked in, some day.

2 Likes

D72:F50 (stated flowering time 63 days)

Sprayed some Heisenberg tea, looks like a winner, still not sure if there was any mildew, the fuzzy cuts says there should be.
Poking around, only feel it a little, Id say 25% of what it was before (allergy, taste in throat etc).

Letting them go another week before considering cut, they are not eating much at the moment, still above 1000uS.
Res swap to straight Lucas, 20M 40B, 1150uS.

The aromas changed dramatically.
Lemon is fading, the past week, strong vinegar and bitter hempy sweat with a sweet undertone.
Cookie/sweet bread aroma is on the way.

KnC#1
Sweet leather with a hint of lemon, crumbs of cookie on the bottom, some stickiness.
Still have 2 cuts that are holding on, there is hope.

KnC#2, finger rub, starts off as a lemon desert, quickly goes toward mild cookie.
This is probably the one with problems, lots of that stick in your throat mold sensation, weird, it cloned like a mofo, could it be part of the plant, i hope not, could never smoke it.

KnC#3, the one that didn’t make a surviving cut, super compact, not a crazy amount of trichs, fast and chunky tho. Slight sweet leather and a hint of musty :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

KnC#4, the biggest stretcher, sticky. Similar to KnC#1, Sweet leather with a hint of lemon with cookie.
New overall winner, no musty smell and the cut rooted.

5 Likes

Just keeping which ones which straight is a job! Still looking good, glad to see you got most of the stank out of there.

2 Likes

No kidding, with all the crossing stems, I am 90% sure I took a picture of the right bud.
Looks to be going in the right direction, buds got nicely fat, another 10-15 days and we might be at the finish line.

2 Likes

D84:F62

Chopped em, couldnt stand the stink, what a relief it was to get em submerged.
Pure evil, changed carbon in filter twice and still there was that musty vinergary bread stink.
Done a few washes and currently bubbling some ozone through them as the last step.
Maybe do an alcohol extract, wish i had some bubble bags.

I must assume it was mold, guess my eyesight is getting pretty terrible.
Macro shot shows some mold on the bud leaf, lower middle of the pic, inside it was totally clean.

Had one tester bud a while back, good high, similar to blue dream but considerably friendlier and happier.
Going to push forward with the KnC#2 cut, this time with systemic fungicides until 4-5 weeks before harvest. Starting with Difenoconazole dips and then fosetyl, probably another dose of Difenoconazole. Proper cleanout of cab and new filtered air intake.

#2 cut has no stretch so it will be an easy Scrog.
I have a feeling that without the sneaky fungus it would be pretty good bud, besides I am really looking forward to running a known cut. Several unknowns in the same cab, tiresome.

5 Likes

Wow, man, I am sorry it went down that way, but I’m glad you found a cut of one to move forward with.

This is a great description, and the KnC I’ve been running for a little over a year fits it perfectly - she’s been my overall favorite for quite a while (although she does face some stiff competition from a lemony Kosher Kush these days…).

1 Like

D1

KnC#2 cut: ~60day flower, super compact nugs, medium trichomes, zero stretch.

Here we go, after “mold” conundrum, remodeled the cab somewhat.

New filtered intake, quick n dirty, only scratched up one cable, hot melt glue is the best, put a blob on it and presto, up there with duct tape.

Some extra screws on the screen holder blocks, plant kept ripping them off the wall.

The bottom seam has separated, guaranteed there is moisture in there.
Will have to go to cab 2.0 soon, possibly this summer, chlorine wipe down wont do much for structural rot.

New arts n crafts filtration, lightly pleated, some carbon cloth for light reduction.

For now, KnC#2 cut has been treated with Difenoconazole, will cycle that with Aliette (faster clear time ~1w) until 2-3 weeks from harvest. Will be able to tell if its the plant being weirdly stinky or mold.
The cut still has a hint of that smell even after fungicide, most of it could be the plant.
Such an oppressive stink :smile:.

Removed chiller loop completely, bennies and 30l/min of air seem to work well, no issues since new air pump.

This girl has zero stretch, when the screen is filled it will be an instant flip, will keep it sparse, that cube of green chaos was a mess.

1 Like