Stealth cabinet , part 2, Kush n Cookies CBD

Next up we have Kush n Cookies, these girls are so ready.
Promising, stem rub gives slight musk n hand wipe lemon.
Stay tuned.

Part 1, Blue Dream.

11 Likes

Kush and cookies sounds nice… Cant wait to see how they come along bet theyll be nice
Much love in the garden

2 Likes

They have been patiently waiting for an extra 1.5 months while blue dream finished, they are all grown up and ready.
Lets see how it goes, thanks for stopping by.

3 Likes

Tagging along with your thread @Hydrlizr

Good luck with the grow !

1 Like

What medium are you using there? Shredded Rockwool?

1 Like

100% perlite , rocks on top so it doesn’t float away.
Gets washed off now and they will be put in DWC.

Ah nice! Tried a few runs with pure perlite.
Are you hand watering or running a passive/active watering system?

Edit see dwc comment lol.
Sorry medicated lol

1 Like

Same, I did the edit.

They get hand water at first, haven’t worked out a smart system for that yet.

3 Likes

How do you find moving the perlite into dwc?

When you do this transition can you show your steps? I wouldn’t mind trying this.

As of now I take my rooted clones, put them into 4inch cubes and hand water them until my dwc buckets in my main tent are available then toss them in with some expanded clay.

Being able to keep them in perlite and get some good growth while I wait for my flowering girls to finish would save me atleast a week of veg.

Looking forward to flowing your grow!

Bammer

1 Like

Sure thing, will take a few pics, just about to start doing it, be about an hour or so to set things.

1 Like

D1
There we are.

First squeeze pot a little, wash in water, perlite comes off really easily, floats or sinks.

After that, tag em.

Cut up piece of rubber, to hold them in place.

Presto, right in the hole on the first go.

SCROG, will wait a few days then start binding them to the net.

20l/5gal, 10ml M, 20ml B, Cal-Mag(+N) 10ml, 10ml Algamic, 2 pinch fulvic, 4 pinch mineral magic, 25 drops PH down, 1/2scoop Great White.

4 Likes

Awesome, Think I am going to give this a go on my next round!

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Very cool - it’s a really nice strain, which I’ve grown quite a bit over the last 18 months or so, and it’s become a mainstay at my place.

You’ll love them for sure, and I’m interested in seeing how they go in stealth hydro!

1 Like

Thats good news, I`d love to see any grow log or anything you could tell me about how it grows for you, what you like about it etc. ? Good for comparisons later.

Current BlueDream, missing the munch and giggles, be nice to have a warm feel to it, this is like weak menthol in your chest, the sensation.
I sure hope this will be decently fast flower, happy eat a pizza, watch bad movies and fall asleep kinda weed. If it also feels like someone wrapping me in a warm blanket that’d be a bonus.

It is pretty easy to grow (I use coco amended with dry ferts, teas for beneficials, and a couple other things when the whimsy strikes…not a very “systematic” grower…).

She hasn’t given me any particular problems, and isn’t temperamental at all. The cut I’ve kept around for a little under a year tends to enter the very early harvest window at a little over 8weeks of 12/12, so yea, at least this one is a fairly fast flowering expression.

Aroma is predominantly fruit and berry, with the sweetness balanced out with a fuelly edge - it actually smells like something you would want to eat.

Effects are really well balanced, with a feeling less like being wrapped in a warm blanket, and more by being warmed from inside, if that makes any sense. Overall it’s quite “centering”, comfortable, and really friendly, but not a party high, as such - think campfire, or as you indicate food/movies/rest.

I’ll try to find a pic or two.

2 Likes

That sounds perfect, thanks for the run down.
So many different reviews online, baked goods, berry/grapefruit, one said sandalwood and pine.
Right now these are lemon/sandalwood,I like where its going, will be fun to follow.

1 Like

…and on the off chance you are in the Western New York area, I’d be happy to toss a couple nugs your way for sake of interest.

Also, I met someone that did me a solid and ran some through a lab test, and it turns out, that the one I have contains practically no CBD. I mention this here just to keep your thread from getting gunked up by responses opining the merits or not of testing. I personally don’t care what’s on paper if I like a strain’s effects, but admit I was hoping for a good CBD strain to keep in the stable. I’ve got some Sebring’s Revenge on the way (bred by our very own Sebring) that should fit the bill though.

1 Like

Thanks man, would love to, I’m about 4000miles to the left, cant make it this week :smiley:

I read that too, might’ve been you or that guy posting it, had hardly any CBD, not that I am chasing it, just want to get myself a keeper menu.

Starting back after long break, building up the vault of faves.

Seebrings revenge looks interesting, hope you post something on it.

2 Likes

Meant to send this earlier.

These are 5 plants, K&C, in a 2x4, somewhere in the 5th week of 12/12.

5 Likes

Sexy babes, fast flower too, so thicc at 5 weeks, we`ll do a side by side when mine reach 5 weeks.

1 Like