Stinkbud Fruit Cup co-op increase

When the co-op action group was set up a dozen strains help by Sebring were grandfathered in. The fruit cup is the 2nd one I have gotten to. I have information in my preservation thread. My place for preservation seed runs 2022-24 - #502 by G-paS
I will put the information here also.

So far they have spent their lives held in my veg/clone tent. They have been held back for the Jillybean run and it took a long time to get clones.

FC linage #1

FC lineage #3

The seeds came from Sebring along with STS due to the limited amount of seeds.

Photo came from the caliconnection website.

120 Likes

Saved for wiki TL3

27 Likes

Saved for TL2

24 Likes

Thank you for doing another awesome project @G-paS!

14 Likes

I am very excited about this strain. It shows a parent as GDP and one of it’s parents as Purple Urkle. I have grown the Purple Urkle and I loved it.

The sad thing for a co-op is I started with only a couple seeds. I ended up with only female plant. I waited to start this journal for the co-op run until I completed the Jillyrun. That run ended up with just female plants and it was going to be my first attempt at reversal. That reversal turned out better than I could have hoped for. So here we go.

The one that made it above ground

The seedling after it was cupped

We got the first true leaves so it could be sexed.

Luckily this one strong plant turned out to be female.

I didn’t get many photos of the fruit Cup as I was spending all my time with the Jillybean. (I lost some photos trying to transfer after and stupid update)

63 Likes

Good luck on the run @G-paS!

:seedling:

11 Likes

Your welcome. I never thought I would ever make seeds. Now I only make seeds :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

22 Likes

You also make people smile :sunglasses:
Don’t forget that part!

10 Likes

Another run so soon after your last one, way to go @G-paS you’ll be getting the title of Fem Queen, thank you very much indeed💚

3 Likes

Good luck on the run!

3 Likes

Very promising! This looks like it will be fun! Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the show! Best of luck! I love the spirit! :green_heart:

2 Likes

I have held this one in veg since it was started Late September. I started the Jillybean 2 weeks earlier. I didn’t have hope this one would be a go. If I got males they would go and if I got females and the Jilly reversal did go well I was just going to flower out these two.

I kept her in a back corner of the veg tent with the Jilly bean male from @Bobgrows.

This is the fruitcup in veg in December of '23

:green_heart: :seedling:

51 Likes

Beautiful!!! I’ll be watching along with your adventure. :green_heart: :+1: :grinning:

6 Likes

Happy to see this of the ground. You’re doing an excellent job!

4 Likes

Woa, you barely finished the jillybean repro that you’re already onto another

You’ll get the 2024 co-op trophy it existed :laughing:

Thanks for all your commitments in the co-op!

8 Likes

What a great project, good luck @G-paS!

4 Likes

Nice stuff you got in the works here, I’ll be in the corner watching @G-paS

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

good luck @G-paS !! pulls chair to the table and sits down. that is going to fun to watch! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good luck for your grow :maple_leaf:

4 Likes