Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

seeds are so small take up no room at all in the freezer :slight_smile:

so how can anyone have too many

if you have money great but if you have seeds even better because in no time you

can have money, Buds and seeds

which gets more money, more buds and more seeds :wink:

they are like the gift that keeps on giving

just saying

Dequilo

11 Likes

My seeds take up quite a bit of room in my fridge. So much so that im ready to buy a mini fridge just for seed storage. I store my packs inside of containers with dessicant beads so that adds to the space they take up.

10 Likes

chest freezer lots of room in them :wink: after you get rid of that pesky food :frowning:

8 Likes

I dont freeze seeds unless i plan on not touching them for years. I like the fridge. I may throw older packs in the freezer for a few days to give them a winter cycle if im worried about germination. But, I plan to run through most of my gear within a few years. When a pack starts getting to the age where i worry i pop it. So i try run stuff before it gets too old.

12 Likes

So I couldnā€™t stay away, joined the joti buy lolā€¦ the struggles.

7 Likes

one day at a time :slight_smile:

be strong

3 Likes

told my wife about my addition

9 Likes

Here ya go! Welcome @PhenoHunterX6

4 Likes

Thanks dog
Hey everybody im the pheno hunter and im addicted to collecting/purchasing strains , im like 15k deep already ,I have a big upcoming project wich I guess is ok and a good excuse to go that deep but everyrime I get the strains im looking forā€¦ before I know it im looking for more manā€¦ like im starting to ponder if its even possible to grow like 100 strains deep at a time? I have 55 already. I have the space and the land also but yeah you get meā€¦ paying up to 1200 bucks for cuts.
Im trying to collect as many strains as I can grow em out taste them smell them and in-between that mega pile of hundreds of seeds and tens of clones ill find some real keepers.

9 Likes

You are in the right place!

2 Likes

I have a spreadsheet that keeps a running tally. Currently, I have 393 strains totaling 5343 seeds. :woozy_face:
:guitar:

17 Likes

I have almost exactly 1/3rd of you.

123 strains and 1289 seeds :joy_cat:

7 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s a thing with me. I also have 7 guitars, 2 amps, and 3 sets of golf clubs. :laughing:
:guitar:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s me with fishing rodsā€¦ and now with seeds but no where nears as much as any of you all :rofl:

4 Likes

Me waiting on @Doc.D monthly email!

12 Likes

Hello my name is Chronickyle and I am a strainaholic. Canā€™t stop participating in joti group buys had to learn to build lights so I can rationalize my addiction by the fact that at least I know im saving money building lights. Can only grow so much cannabis to smoke, canā€™t wait to start making seeds again so I can buy seeds and make seeds. More seeds will fill the hole, more seeds is always the answer.

9 Likes

Itā€™s really bad! I havenā€™t even gotten a full harvest to smoke yet (bud rot hit my first batch), and Iā€™m making seeds on select branches on this next batch Iā€™m about to flip.

6 Likes

Found one of these at Walmart without a cord for 16 bucks. Best place I could think of to keep my seeds cold and safe.

image2(1) image2

10 Likes

Thatā€™s actually a great idea, I think I will have to copy you on this one.

2 Likes

My Brother you have come to the right place we all here share your Addiction :slight_smile:

I will watch you OverGrow outside because I will be working on doing the same thing

but I need to build a bigger grow room and a greenhouse

Dequilo

4 Likes