Supafreak co-op seedrun : Closed!

That I do know @dequilo !! Crazy amount that we give away free everyday to PayPal!

1 Like

I use Friend and Family, from local Bank Account, NO CHARGE. If I use CC, then extra charges applied. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :100: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Trade stuff, don’t pay anything, get rich. :sunglasses:

1 Like

For anyone outside of the US the bank account is not local I guess :wink:

$5 Payment sent

3 Likes

Could you delete the personal information please?

(don’t know if OP cares but even if they don’t, in general it’s just bad practice)

5 Likes

@anon93244739 just sent 5 your way :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

Hah… 210 posts in 4 days… Not bad at all. Let’s see where this takes us :grin:

5 Likes

can’t edit but $ paid

giphy

7 Likes

Which asle is the other going? Make sure to go other way.

1 Like

My Canadian fee was higher than the amount transferred but I did charge to credit card as don’t have an account set up for PayPal.

I also use Google pay, not sure if they hit you the fee like PayPal. Can’t remember :thinking:

1 Like

My hope is as long as we pay them they will ask no questions … :sweat_smile:

I sent money friends and family to a member across the pond to pay for beans in

Denmark for what paypal tacked as a fee :frowning:

if it is a crime what I did they are conspirators and need to go to jail with me

for what they charged me it should be criminal but no not for our beloved corporate gods

all the best

Dequilo

3 Likes

Your in Myanmar?!?!

1 Like

I’m from myanmar born and raised but I’m currently living in NorCal. I have direct family there, right now I can’t contact them :confused: but I contacted them yesterday

5 Likes

I hope they are ok…

3 Likes

Hope will stabilize for your country and ALL your family will remain safe. All the best, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :100: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks I didn’t want to bring political stuff to OG but seems like it already made the news. I saw the news before the people there because it happened in early morning when it was already after noon here. Can’t imagine waking up to a completely familiar nightmare. Fortunately this video exists lol!

3 Likes