Sweaty Unicorn 2024 Bodhi Freebie Organic Run

For anyone interested in this strain…

I have one female I am growing organically indoors in Build-A-Soil 3.0

I’ll be documenting overall plant unfoldment & any personal notes on this strain (not how/what I feed or environment). Enjoy!

Germination Day 5 Day 10 Day 14 - Transplanted 5-Gallon

23 Likes

What’s the straw for, or w/e that is? Just curious. Hope all goes well!

2 Likes

It is my “mulch layer”. Helps to keep soil moist and break down organic matter for nutrients… I have a cover crop germinating under which grows with the plant. This helps with root development and water aeration. It builds a “relationship” in the soil and feeds the system.

The cannabis feeder roots love this layer and when I top dress they are healthy and ready for it… Also, I chop and drop the cover crop (clover) to feed the soil.

3 Likes

Nice, thanks for explaining. I know tons of people do companion cropping and mulching. Grow :deciduous_tree:!

Paws

3 Likes

Nice man hell yea. I have some of those beans and I’m excited to see what she does.

1 Like

Day 15 (I’ll post a picture every 5-10 days) Super easy transplant, no shock… Good color/structure

4 Likes

Day 20: ~ 3-4 weeks until flipping to flower. I plan to just let it run without any training to see its natural structure, but may have to top if it grows tall. Comparing where it was 5 days ago, you’ll notice the jump in height…

2 Likes