Tester/free seed: Tycho Monolith- (NBS1081x Alf #5) Regular Auto Seed-

If you still have room I have some room for some outdoors

1 Like

I’d be willing to test or at the very least trade some F1 autos I bred for yours. White walker x dosidos, Pluto cut x Dosidos, and og Kush x Dosidos, reversed the Dosidos auto and pollinated the 3 females with it, had good tests so far.

I’m in Michigan if it matters. DM me if you’d like!

3 Likes

Would be down to run some I’m in the u.s as well

2 Likes

I’m in Michigan too, I really like dosidos, which is your favorite of those crosses?

3 Likes

I truthfully haven’t had anyone get back to me after completing a grow for me to try them yet.

The Dosi Kush and Dosi Cut seeds are both fat seeds with lots of stripes, real healthy looking seeds. Dosi Walker had tiny seeds but I over pollinated and got what I’d say was literally a couple thousand off the plant.

Dosidos auto pollen was in a solo cup so I can’t base any visuals off of that, I could find exactly which companies genetics it was if you’d like. (It’s G13 labs genetics)

The white walker auto mother fr Master Sensei Genetics in Ypsilanti was very tall and slightly stretchy, lots of vertical branches, tight and dense super frosty nugs, had a couple ounce harvest even with it being full of seeds. Probably my favorite flavor of the 3 but it’s been so long I can’t accurately describe it.

The Pluto cut auto mother from ethos genetics is only a 3rd generation and it was a super short stubby pheno, one big solid nug essentially so I’d assume those will all be smaller. Had a real strong smell but not as intense of flavor.

The og kush auto mother was from Kera genetics, was slightly smaller than the white walker when finished but had a lot of the similar plant structures and a phenomenal smell and taste.

I’ve gotten photos from people of them but no one close to me I’ve let test has finished a run yet and all the people I don’t know haven’t kept me up at all, just took the seeds n couldn’t even give me a log unfortunately.

8 Likes

I can run some outside

1 Like

Interested, but in Canada.

1 Like

I’d be interested in running some. I’m about to have a bunch of space so I could start them within next few weeks once my others finish up?

1 Like

very nice looking plants. I’m looking for anything but a clear head!

regards,

2 Likes

id like to try some im also in the u.s. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok. I am going to have to go through and sort addresses tomorrow. If you want seed and haven’t yet, DM me an address. I will try and ship international if you’re out of the US. I just don’t know what its going to cost yet.

I only have ~200 of the seeds left and abazabaaaa has the rest. I will call it tonight or tomorrow and split the seeds among whomever asks for them. At least 10 a person. I have them packed in 25 packs, but if more than 8 people send me an address I’ll split them up.

3 Likes

I would be interested in running some in a indoor grow area.

1 Like

I just harvested. Id like to run a few indoors if available

1 Like

@Bigred
@Judsbuds

If you want seed, send your address by the weekend. I will send next week. I may try to get more seed from abazabaaaa if everyone responds. I have 11 addresses and would prefer to keep the # of seeds/person relatively high.

I have everyone’s address who DMd so far and will prepare those packages.

1 Like

Yep maybe a space oddicy

1 Like

I am getting more seed sent to me from abazabaaaa. I will start sending seed soon, though I may wait a few days since there is a heat wave in the region and I’d like to minimize travel in baking hot trucks.

Will update soon.

3 Likes

I’m sure I’m late but would love to.

1 Like

Do you have a link to his site or a list of the strains your offering ? Did a google search only a reddit post and your open grow thread came up .

2 Likes

No, no site or anything yet. He is my buddy from college that I am working with. He produced these seeds. Maybe he will show up here… he hinted he would.

The parents are a New Breed Seed strain and Mandalorian Genetic’s Alf #5

We are working some other things we hope to release next year. I also have some auto hemp varieties that are good to produce (once I can devote space to a seed run of them) which I may include and use to make some type 2 crosses for testing.

2 Likes

I’d be game to test something if your still offering and have some left! Thanks

1 Like