Tester/free seed: Tycho Monolith- (NBS1081x Alf #5) Regular Auto Seed-

If I’m not to late I’m interested

I’m tied up vegging the closet for the next month or so but hmu! Be happy to test them out, not much of an auto grower and it sounds like a killer auto!

2 Likes

If you do end up needing/wanting more testers I would be Interested. Been getting into autos more lately.

1 Like

I will try to accommodate everyone who dms me an address. I have a list started and will confirm when sent. It may be in two groups.

4 Likes

You really got it going on man can’t wait to see the results and test

1 Like

Ok… first overgrow post.

I grew Tycho Monolith indoors. To date I have grown about 5 plants, and all of them have been quite consistent with their phenotype. I used 3 gallon pots, 100% coco, and mega crop part A/B. As for the ratio, I used 1:1 for the whole grow. About 20-30 mL of humid acid (BioAg, fulpower) was used during each feeding, in addition to 1-2g of freeze dried kelp. The pH of nutrient solution was between 6.4-7.0 (pH meter tested). I occasionally added cannazyme (30-40 mL, per 5 gallon)

Recipe for nutrient solution:

Add 10g part A, part B to 5 gallon bucket. Add 2-3 liters of hot water and stir until dissolved. Add kelp and humid acid. Dilute to 5 gallons and adjust pH until <7 and >6.5. Fertigate until runoff appears. Plants were sparingly watered in the first 1-2 weeks (as needed, to keep medium moist). After week 3-4, daily fertigation was common.

Lights: 360W ceramic metal halide. Temp: between 70-80F. Humidity: between 40-55% (higher first 1-2 weeks; 70-80%).

The monolith often shows sex around week 3-4, and generally does not develop a strong odor. The plant will often show purple color as it ages.

The buds are dense, tightly packed with high resin content. The calyx-to-leaf ratio is good for an auto, although it could stand to use some improvement. ALF#5 is fairly leafy, and I think this trait was most likely inherited from the father. I would think that this would be a good candidate for bubble-hash making.

As for a smoke report: I would describe the high as energetic and clear-headed. Not a strong flavor profile. Terpenes are light, with some notes of citrus. Potency is great, although this is a very subjective quality. I do not smoke this during the evening, as it frequently disturbs my sleep. Daytime smoke.

The yield was good from the 4 plants you see. 0.484 lbs dry. Finished in around 65 days indoors; could probably have gone longer. I would suggest using 5 gallon buckets, I expect they will grow larger.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Will you give us a smoke report after that thorough grow report please ?

2 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

This was right before harvest. Roughly day 65ish.

10 Likes

Well I want to see more nugs! :grin:

3 Likes

Ask and you shall receive. Since I can only post a few I edited them to upload some better pictures.

7 Likes

Well, I can’t post anymore pictures because I’m a new user and limited to 5 posts per thread. Perhaps when that gets solved I will upload more pictures.

10 Likes

Looking good some one hook this poor fellow up so we can see more pictures!

2 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

9 Likes

Just to update everyone. I haven’t shipped yet. It is 112 F (44 C) here today so I am still on a shipping hold for a moment. @Abazabaaa is also sending me more seeds from the east, so hopefully they are nice and cool and I can ship everything at once when they get here.

4 Likes

Count me in if you still can.
Prepping now for a fall run, 5 tents available.

2 Likes